Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > the saber ninja

7. Sasuke and Naruto, are they?

by chaneitachi 0 reviews

okay..theres humar in the achull story(in other words it's not just me and my voice talking to eacherother)Serously guys, REVEIW AND RATE NICELY I"LL EVEN TAKE FLAMES...i'm soo desprete...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Kakashi,Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-09-28 - Updated: 2007-10-19 - 582 words - Complete

0Unrated
I do NOT sniff own sobs Naruto…if I did Itachi would only wear red and black nail polish and cough Belong cough To me…and Kisame would be dark blue instead of light blue (he’s to evil for light blue! What were you think Mashashi-sama!?) I do still own Sadiea!! claps for myself glomps random person But…Omg any way…over 100 reads…glomps another random person EEEEEEEEEE!! Keep it up people…and please review I’ll accept criticizing…sobs Please…just review…

pevuslyin capter 6: Shes a smartass ninja. How knew. anyway, with Kakashi telling her to act liek a real ninja, we geuss she'll listen to him, because the Hokages still mostly sane...


The Hokage had sent Kakashi to secretly keep an eye on Sadiea as she retrieved the stuff…

As Sadiea walked down a dark forest Kakashi silently hopped from branch to branch.
Thunk! /Crash!/
“Why are you fallowing me?”
“HOW COULD YOU HEAR ME!?! YOU ARE A VAMPIRE!” Kakashi chucked…Typical Naruto… “Leave.” “Huh?” “And you other two. The emo and girly girl.”
“I AM NOT A GIRLY GIRL! AND SASUKE ISN’T EMO!” Sasukes’ eyes wandered away from Sakura as she looked to him for re-adherents he wasn’t giving. Naruto sat up from where he had fallen head first from the tree. “What was shoved up here snowy ass? Seriously…I don’t think I could fit even a mini-chore tree up-” “NAAAARRRUUUTOOOO!!! DON’T TALK LIKE THAT INFRONT OF A LADY!!” /Punch/. /Slam/. /Thunk/.
Sakura dusted off her hands then turned back to Sasuke. “NOOOO!!!! SASUKES EMO!!!!!” Sasuke coughed.
“I never…said that…” Naruto mumbled “Did you know he was gay too Sakura-Chan.” Sakura turned to Naruto with the scariest, pissed off, twitching face ever to hit anime screens (that’s a good one…) While Sakura turned to Naruto, Sasuke had turned a deep cough red color in the face. And pretended to be trying to cool him self off with a…pink and blue clouded fan. Sakura fainted and Naruto started to up chuck. Sasuke just turned with a huff and said “You better come by tonight, Naruto. ‘Cause you soooo owe me…” And in his spiky duck butts haircut head he thought cause I own your blonde little ass…

A far enough distance from Kakashi students Sadiea stopped. “Okay. Out with you to.” Kakashi hopped down, smirking under his mask. “I knew you didn’t miss me.” “Yes. I figured you had known that. But your students look up to you in a way they refuse to lead on. I would not want to ruin the respect you deserve.” Sadiea stood there…waiting for an explanation. “The Hokage doesn’t trust you.” He chuckled. “So he sent me to make sure you didn’t…try anything. And he said I was…less likely to be killed by you.” Kakashi could have sworn he saw her roll her eyes.
+=====
Me: wow…
Voice: Yeah…I know…
Me: The people who actually like this story are gonna be pissed it was so short…oh well.
Voice: What are you gonna do when they get the pitchforks-
Me: pulls down map of the USA they’re grabs Sephiroth plushie and points with his plushie sword waaaaaaayyyy over here and I’m pulls out a Cloud plushie and points with his sword waaaaaaaaay over here!
Voice: …
Me: AWWWW!!I love you too!!!
Voice: NOOOO!!GODDAMINT!!NOOO!!
Me: faces drops from smirking to straight faced I was using SARCASIM
Sign up to rate and review this story