Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > the saber ninja

8. The truth about kakashis book

by chaneitachi 0 reviews

Kakashis a book perv, sadiea knows, he tries to argue, and well, i keep adding humar, but don't worry. in the last couple of paraphrs its serouse...mostly.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Kakashi - Published: 2007-10-19 - Updated: 2007-10-19 - 655 words - Complete

0Unrated
Nooooooooooooooooo…I still haven’t figured out a way to own Naruto….’Cause if I did Ino would be with Shino and Kurani (I know don’t know if I spelled that right) would be with Anko…Ewwwww…If you bother reading a story you should leave a comment or have enough goddamn curtsy to at least rate…I do…so you should too…OMG!!!OVER 200 READS!!faints
pevusly in chapter 7: I bet we all already knew sasuek was gay? Right? Right. Well anyway, he seems e be going with Naruto, and ad been leading Sakura on to save his repratation...didn't work. But oh well.
--------------
“I should pin your eyes open and de-gut you for fallowing me…But I will not.” “You are such a polite well behaved child…how did Orochimaru do it? Nobody knows!” Sadiea rolled her eyes. “Oh ha ha.” She said sarcastically as she walked on.
“I will let you fallow me, but when I say do not look, I mean it.” “Yea….anyway, my students have seemed to take…an interest in you.” “If you have call stalking being ‘interest’, all well.” “Naruto was the only one stalking-“I Suppose the emo and girlygirl were…’Ninjaing’, right?” “Not what I was going to say…but sure, why not.” Kakashi fallowed the girl casually, with his hands in his pocket and slouching.
Sadiea broke the silences. “If I killed you right now, what would you do or say?” “…Nothing, I’d be dead.” “Not what I had ment.” “If I stabbed you right now, would you A. kill me, B. Cry or C. Say ‘what the fuck’ and throw a peunutbutter sandwich at me.” “If anything, A. But I will rephrase it. ‘A. I would make sure you die a bloody and painful death at my hands in less than 5 minutes but make it feel like a million years.’” “Oh…Whatever.” “By the way, while we are on this topic of complete semi-randomness, what was with the peanut butter sandwich part?” “Fanfiction, Sadiea, fanfiction.” “…”

They arrived at a river, with light green grass that seemed to glow, and different colors of soft feminine looking planets. Sadiea spoke. “Close your eyes as well as cover your ears. I will know if do not.” “If I have to.” He closed his eye and covered his ear. “Good.”
Sadiea walked on the soft grass over to a tree all most as wide as a hut, but taller than a skyscraper. It was a light wood color on the trunk and branches. The leaves were soft as they looked, light green and glowing. It was a beautiful tree, with a mystical look to it. When the wide blew by, it sounded almost like music as the leaves brushed against each other. Sadiea focused her chalkra, “Ne, ushi, uma, ne, u, saru, u, saru, mi, tora, ushi, ne, tatsu.” She pressed her hands to the tree. “Silent opening bark no jutsu!” a black glow emerged, no beauty compared to the graceful glow from the plants.
Sadiea grabbed the items. Walked over to Kakashi, and tapped his solder. “You know, if you had let me read my book, I wouldn’t have notice.” “That is what all perverts, that includes book perverts, have said. It is like them saying ‘go ahead, take off your closes, I will not look,’ to a stripper.” “No trust.” “What eve, perv.” “The book is very un-perverted.” “Maybe if you keep telling yourself, you will guilt yourself out of the book.” “That’s it, no high rank missions for you for a month.” “…I’m not a leaf ninja.” “Yet.”
-----------------------------------------------------

Me: I a trying guys!
Voice: …snore
Me: I keep updating as soon as possible, that’s why there always short.
Voice:snore…Peunutbutter…shake that thing-
Me: CHAOSBOB!!
Voice: SOOOOO N- HOLY SHITS IN A BUCKET!
Me: thought so…
Voice: WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU WANT!?
Me: Vincent…drools
Sign up to rate and review this story