Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > the saber ninja

9. Orochimaru's made his move!

by chaneitachi 0 reviews

Orochimarus made his move, and fast, there are numorus ninjas being sent out to help, Sadiea is one of them. But the hokage still doesn't trust her, but is willing ot give her a chance...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Kakashi,Sandaime - Published: 2007-10-29 - Updated: 2007-10-29 - 615 words - Complete

0Unrated
Nope…I don’t think I can ever own Naruto. But I can own Sadiea if I don’t sell her…or forget about her. If I did own Naruto, I would make Sasuke have bunches of zits and spell his name Seussgay…And Naruto would be the best character next to Itachi of course.
pevusly in chapter 8: Bet you alreaddy knew kakashi was a book perv, nothin' knew, but who could of known a 7 and 1/2 year old could figure it out in five minuted. I cease to be amazed.
Sadiea, trying to stay quiet like always, held the questions burning inside her to her self as they walked back to the village. Two words replayed in her head.
‘not yet’

They soon arrived at the village. Sadiea looked around…something wasn’t right. She was about to say something to Kakashi, when she saw he was looking around suspiciously as well. “What happened?” Sadiea asked. “I don’t know…we need to get to the Hokages.”
Kakashi started to run, Sadiea fallowed at a slightly slower paste.

They came to a door, Sadiea recognized it. It was the room she had been taken into when she came here first, Kakashi knocked on the door lightly.
“Come.” Kakashi came in, beckoning Sadiea to fallow. All the ninjas in the village above chunnin rank were there. “Hokage-sama, what happened?” The 3rd squeezed the bridge of his nose. “Orochimaru.” He stated. Whispering started. Sadiea glared at a random spot in the room.
“What about him?” A new chunnin called out.
“He’s made his move.”
There were gasps and calling out. The Hokage silenced every one. His eyes landing on the silently enraged Sadiea. “Girl.” He said pointedly at her. She locked her eyes with his. “Do you have what you stole?” She walked up to him. “I prefer to use the term ‘simple barrowed highly of importance stuff with out asking’, thank you.” She handed him the stuff. He snorted.
“We need to be prepared. I will all give you a part.” He started talking, given each ninja a project to start on. He came to a stop when he reached Sadiea; he already told Kakashi what he was needed for, so he couldn’t send her with him. “You…” He pondered. “How long have you worked for him.” “3 yrs and 5 months… /sir/.” “You will likely be able to tell his moves, and weaknesses.” She nodded her head. “So what about it? Hm?” “We…need your help.” Under her mask she smirked.
“Wonderful.” And with that she disappeared.

Sadiea stood on the look out with 2 chunins that keep sending glances at her. “Left.” Sadiea said loud enough for them.
“Huh?” The brown haired one that had his bangs cut across his face (like an emo hair cut hint hint) asked. “The snake. Orochimaru summoned a snake, it heading left from north and is able to be seen from a tree. Once it gets out of the forest you will see it from a good distance. About 3 minutes from now.” The dark haired one with a bandage across his nose talked into a radio, reporting what Sadiea just said.
“We got about 13 ninjas over in that area is that enough?” “If there all jonnin leveled, it should hold off until you capture it with a net.” He talked into the radio again. “It’s fixed.” “Good.” And Sadiea was gone.
-----------
Me: Shit.
Voice: What?
Me: I don’t know if I spelled jonnin right.
Voice: Forget it, damn it.
Me: Never.
Voice: you haven’t yelled at me yet…I’m amazed.
Me: It’s too early to yell at anything, Chaosbob. Too early. rubs eyes
Sign up to rate and review this story