Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > the saber ninja

10. Sadiea won't let him

by chaneitachi 0 reviews

Sadiea has her lfie back, and she won't let Orochimaru take it, or anyone elses ever again.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Kakashi,Orochimaru,Sandaime - Published: 2007-11-03 - Updated: 2007-11-03 - 633 words - Complete

0Unrated
sobs Why won’t they let me lay clam to them!?!?sigh Anyway…I do not own Naruto, except the new (asome) character….SADIEA!!!! But if I did own Naruto Ibiki would have hugged his little brother before he walked off, and Gaara would be emo like me!...and guess what…there’s only a few more chapters to go after this! But if you start reviewing I might make a sequel or start another story except after a 3 yr time jump!

Pevusly in chapter 9: Orochiaru is startng to make his move, the hokage is ready. He also admits he needs Sadieas help.
Sadiea perched on a tree, watching the Konaha ninjas’ fight back as the summoned snake attempted to tare down the village. She sighed; this will be a long fight. She hopped from tree to tree keeping an eye out for Orochimaru. Half of her hoped she wouldn’t find him, half of her did.
What ever happened, she would deal with it. She continued on. As she came to the giant purple snake, she stopped. She grabbed a kunai from her pouch, and then wrapped one of her home made jutsus tags on around the grip. She did this to 3 others and threw them at the snake.
“Get back!” Every one obeyed and watched as the snake…explode into little tiny purple stuff allllllll over the place. She jumped to the ground and started to run, dodging ninjas gaping at her and the long-gone snake.
She arrived at a tree filled forest, she looked around suspiciously. It was to quit to be letting her guard down.
Something kept nagging at her, and she knew she was missing something. But the problem and annoyance to her was she couldn’t figure it out. She continued on.
She couldn’t take it, she decided. So she decided to look for Kakashi, maybe he could help. As she was about to turn, she saw a flash of color. She stopped and pulled out one of her sabers. “Show yourself.” She growled.
“Silly Sadiea. If I do that, you’ll kill me. And since you’re a little to powerful with out the death mark that Kakashi sealed for me to control you, I’m going to have to….drag you with me back to the sound village.” A snaky voice remarked.
“You’ll never touch me again!” She charged at him, even though she couldn’t see him, her rage powered her, making her senses stagger up to an even higher level. She didn’t want to be with /him /. She wanted a life, a family, and friends. She wanted her happiness, and she wasn’t going to let Orochimaru take it again.
She wouldn’t let him take anyone’s again.
She pulled out her other saber. She was going to fight like her last battle. She forced almost all her chalkra into her sabers. They flamed up to black.
She wanted him gone. She wanted to live. She wanted to feel love without hate. She wanted a real life without him.
She wanted to kill him to feel it.
She got so close to him, she felt her saber go threw where his heart would be. She felt the blood on her face; soak threw mask, sting her eyes. Nothing would stop her. Nothing would ruin her again. She was going to be free.
She was going to live.
+++++++
Me: I did not plan that…but rage filled me as I got to the middle of the story
Voice: Memories?
Me: Yup!
Voice: So…how many more chapters you expecting before it’s over?
Me: About 1-3 more…
Voice: You do realize you’ll be done before winter break then, and have nothing to do when winter break comes…
Me: …Damnit.
Sign up to rate and review this story