Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > the saber ninja

11. Sadieas inner demon

by chaneitachi 0 reviews

after killing Orochiaru, Sadiea stills feels her hate towords him inside boiling over, just as she was about to go look from Kakashi, an old 'friend' popped out of now where (i odn't wanna give any...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Humor - Characters: Orochimaru - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-11-06 - Updated: 2007-11-07 - 596 words - Complete

0Unrated
I DO NOT OWN NARUTO AND NEVER WILLL!!!!! WAAAAA!!! Anyway, if I did, Iruka would adopt Naruto, and Haku would still be alive with Zabuza sniff I miss them sobs SO MUCH!!! Anyway…holy shit! Almost 300 reads, I’m fucking serious you guys better start comment and rating or I’m gonna stop adding and label it ‘fail’ and sob big bloody juicy tears of emo-ness, and you don’t want me to do that ‘cause I’ll get the tears alllllll over your 5 page ASA you spent 5 hours on.

Sadiea removed her saber from Orochimarus still rib cage. Rage still filled her. “I hate you…” She whispered. She lifted her saber above her head with both hands, the other one pinned the still body to the tree branch. “I hate you, now and forever.” She landed one last blow to his skull. Removing her other saber she jumped down from the tree. She tried getting the blood off her weapons. It was stained. She sighed and seethed them into the black holders on her back. She was going to be spending hours tomorrow cleaning them.
Sadiea decided to look for Kakashi again.

As she was running threw the forest, the rage wouldn’t leave her. Even though she killed Orochimaru, she felt it wasn’t enough. She stopped, clutched her head lightly, leaning her forehead on a tree trunk.
‘when rage boils in side, forget the wrong and just move on.’
“How the hell do I move on when the monster destroyed me from the inside out!?!” She shouted punching the tree.
She moved back as the tree fell over, trying to calm herself and forget the voice.
“Stupid ‘wise’ wolf.”
‘I’m quit offended, I was trying to help you…’
“Trying to get me killed, yeah, real helpful.”
‘Some clan member you are, not using your gekgaygenki (sp?), makes me almost think you think it’s from hell…’
“Because it is wrong to use you when I do not need too.”
‘So wise for a 7 year old.’
“Seven and ½.”
‘My bad…it just slipped my mind.’
“Again.”
‘I’m old, what do you expect?’
“I expect that the demon inside me would not talk to me 1 month after telling me to commit suicide if I hate Orochimaru so much and could not kill him.”
‘What, you want me to say “Listen to your heart.” What the hell kind of answer is that?’
“Wise.”
‘Moving on…weren’t you looking for Kakashi?’
“Yeah. Before I got rudely interrupted.”
sigh Stubborn….’
“No. You are just jealous I have thumbs.”
‘…What the hell?’
“You say hell a lot, so that is where I get it from. I always thought it was from living in hell…”
oh ha ha brat.
“I would not be saying that. I can kill you in seconds.”
‘you would have to kill yourself.’
“Damn, you’re slow.”
‘SL-damn it to hell…I just got out ninjad…’
“I would not call it that.”
‘you’re lucky I have paws, or I’d give you the middle fingers from hell.’

---

Me: I bet you never imagined she would have a demon in her….Thats not to serious and says ‘hell’ a lot.
Voice: sure, you let them know she has a demon in her before you even come up with a last name…
Me: I thinking! Help me…Blackriot, Yamacoo-o, Valentine, or I-will-seriously-kick-your-ass-if-you-piss-me-off, just joking, don’t use that one, it’s not a choice. Or Mataru.
Voice: …
Me:sobs Why do you ignore me…?
Voice: It’s the only way I can live…
Sign up to rate and review this story