Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > the saber ninja

12. When the gods cry the rain washes the earths shame

by chaneitachi 1 review

last chapter, u guys better start reveiwing or don't be looking forword to a 3 yr time jump, Sadiea finally understands and Kakashi knows what he needs to do.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Kakashi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-11-09 - Updated: 2007-11-09 - 536 words - Complete

1Original
OH MY MATH TEACHER!!! I GOT OVER 300 READS!!! But that still doesn’t let me own Naruto, but if I had glares at people who refuse to let me own his spiky ass and his asome show if I had, I would make Choji skinny, and Shikamaru a football player/ genus/ anime/ my B.F.Fs’ boyfriend (she has a MAYJOR crush on him and thinks I don’t know) I swear to my emoness, you guys are losing your chance at reviewing and rating. And keeping the story updated. I do attend school, in a high class, so I have a bunch of crap hoework (homework) and not much time. So be damn grateful!

‘And Sadiea runs threw the forest, morbid expression under mask and all…’
Sadieas’ eyebrow twitched.
“I think I would rather have a blood thirsty, evil-wanting- control- of- my- body monster, than a happy- go- lucky- insane- weird- annoying- killer wolf monster.”
‘You’re just jealousy I can enjoy myself, rock.’
“May I remind you I can kill you in seconds?”
‘Five minutes ago it was in a second.’
“Shut the hell up. I am trying to concentrate. I cannot feel Kakashis’ chalkra yet.”
‘Left…Left! Damn it to hell I said left woman!’
“Fine! If you quit yelling, you are giving me a head ache from hell!”
‘Fine’
Sadiea finally had her silence, and was enjoying it. She sensed Kakashis’ chalkra and dashed left again. She heard thunder, but didn’t smell moist. So she didn’t worry.
She came to a halt. Staring at what over 50 other ninjas’ were staring at.
Orochimarus dead body.
Sadiea apparently went in a circle, and damned that stupid wolf to hell for making her go left in the first place. She shook her head. Walking up beside Kakashi who was gazing around mildly.
“Sadiea.” “Kakashi.” “You did it, didn’t you?” She shook her head. Kakashi looked over the girl, her close were torn some. A few cuts and bruises. Her Sabers were covered in blood.
“You should clean those as soon as you can.” “I know. It is just…” Sadiea was speaking more words that whole moment then anytime before. “What ever it is Sadiea. I’m sure you’ll tell me when you’re ready.” She nodded.
“I’m proud you did it.” “You barely know me, how do you know that is something to be proud of.” “Because, you’re a good kid, just once you get past the whole stubborn part.” “Hell, you thought I was stubborn before you have no idea.
‘I see you can be truthful when you try.’
Sadieas’ eyebrow twitched for the tenth time that day, and mentally yelled ‘shut the goddamn hell up!’
Sadiea felt something hit the top of her head, then another, and another until it was none stop. Sadiea spoke up
“It is almost…like the gods are trying to wash away Orochimarus sins for good with the rain.”
3833883666
Me: Omg sobs
Voice: What?
Me: That was the last chapter
Voice: Do a 3 year time jump or somethin’
Me: Not until they review or I feel like it. glares at readers
Voice: harsh today aren’t we?
Me: You have no idea.
Sign up to rate and review this story