Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Titles are hard to think of!

Next Chapter :S

by x_darkest_days_x 3 reviews

Its backkkkkk :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-08-19 - Updated: 2007-08-19 - 1026 words

0Unrated
Gerards Pov

I walked out of the door to the men’s and I couldn’t see Angel. Is it me or do men seem to be quicker in the bathroom?
There was a strange noise coming from the girls. I poked my head around the door, luckily there was only Angel in there.
“Angel?” I said in a soft tone.
She didn’t reply and I heard the noise again.
It almost sounded like…
A bad thought came into my head. Is Angel bulimic? No she carnt be, its probably just some other girl. Angels probably outside waiting for me now.

I started to walk out to see if Angel was waiting outside for me healthy, and beautiful as she always is. I put my hand on the door handle, and turned and looked back. There was no one there. I sighed and turned the handle.

But then a small voice whispered
“Gee?”


Annies Pov

“MIKEY!!! Get your ass down these stairs now, I wanna go!” I shouted up the stairs. Whoever said that men don’t take a lot of time to get ready was wrong. I’ve been stood here waiting for Mikey for about a quarter of an hour. He takes forever.

We’ve planned to go for a walk that will hopefully lead us to the cinema, if not were screwed.

After 20 minutes of waiting Mikey finally came down the stairs.

We both laughed.

We were both wearing nearly the same thing. He had black jeans on, I had black jeans on, he had converse on, I had converse on, I had black eyeliner on, he had black eyeliner on, he had straightened his hair, I had straightened my hair. And what was the most weird was that we both had the same t-shit on apart from mine was pink.

We started our walk hand in hand. We walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked.

“Mikey are you sure you know where we are going?” I asked starting to get a bit worried.
“Yes”
“I don’t recognize this neighborhood at all” I was really starting to get worried now.

Mikey put his arm around me and pulled me closer to his side.

“Annie, Don’t worry your with me, nothing will happen to you,” He smiled at me.

We stopped walking and turned to face each other. It started to rain.
I stood on my tiptoes so I could reach Mikeys face (yes I am a short ass okay?) and he brought his face closer to mine. His lips touched mine, there so gentle. We broke away and he smiled at me then leaned in to kiss me again.

“I love you Mikey,”
“I love you too Annie”



Gee’s Pov

“Angel?” I whispered
“Yeah Gee, Listen I’m Really Sorry I didn’t want you to know,” She broke down into tears and sunk to the floor with her back resting on the sinks.
“Angel, Listen to me.” I said taking her face in my hands and turning it towards me.
“ I want to help you,”
She smiled at be, a hint of sadness still in her eyes.
“I just want to be perfect for you Gerard.” She said turning her head away from my grasp.
“You already are Angel, and were going to sort this shit out okay?”
She nodded her head and bit her bottom lip.
I stood up and held out my hand for her.
She took it and stood up too.
We walked out of the toilets hand in hand. We didn’t even bother going back to our table. We had all our stuff and Frank and Scarlett will understand.
We was walking down the street together when Angela placed my hand on her shoulder and then slid hers around my waist.

We eventually reached my place, and I made Angela come in. Not in a forceful evil way, but in a playfully childish way.

Angela’s pov

Gerard let me inside and made me sit down at the table. I knew what he was going to do. He was going to make me eat.
He went into the kitchen and left me sat here.
“So what’s your favorite food ever?” He shouted through to me.
“I don’t have one,” I muttered.
“Well we’ll have to find it.” He walked through with a cheese sandwich that was cut into quarters.
“I want you to try and eat one quarter, that’s all” He said
I didn’t eat any, I just played with it.
Gerard sat down next to me and placed his hand on my lap.
“Please Angel? For me?”
I really wanted to eat it for Gerard. He was being so nice. But the voices, those stupid voices kept shouting at me.

I used all my strength to ignore them and take one bite.
Gerard rubbed my lap.
“There you go,” He said looking at me with deep meaning full eyes.
I knew how happy I just made Gerard but it was coming back up. I so much wanted it not too but it did.
I ran to the toilet and closed the door behind me.
Gerard followed me. I didn’t lock the door though so he just opened the door and came in.

Gerards pov.

I knelt down next to Angel and rubbed circles on her back.
I love her so much and just want to help her.
I didn’t notice before but I looked at her face and she was not vomiting food she was vomiting blood.
I started shouting for her to stop but she didn’t she carried on.
“Angel Please stop theres nothing left.”
“Angel please”
“Gee im really sorry, You shouldn’t be here with me” She said looking up. I didn’t even notice she had stopped I was so worried.
“Of course I should Angel I love you,”
She broke down in tears again and laid and cried in my arms.
I could feel her delicate body shaking.
I hope things get better. I really do.




Okay ive decided to carry on writing!
Review pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
Love
Lucyxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story