Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > everythings going to be fine. right?!

chapter 001

by Lost_Souls_Cry_To_Me 3 reviews

....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-07-21 - Updated: 2007-07-21 - 590 words

0Unrated
This is a story of two lonely brothers. Gerard and mikey way. Gerard is the eldest. He suffers from deep depression. Mikey, the younger way suffers from anxiety attacks. They boys live with their abusive father and druggie mother in their small two bedroom house in Newark new jersey.

Lets take a trip to the way world. >>

As the days pass, getting closer and closer to Gerard's fifteenth birthday the way house is becoming more and more tense. There are things going on behind closed doors. Things that shouldn't be.

GERARD'S POV

"gee, what's wrong? You look sad."
"I always look sad mikey. But its worse now that dad wont buy more of my pills." Sitting with mikey in our front lounge watching cartoons and talking about my problems. We do it every Wednesday. Mikey is my counsellor. Even though he is only thirteen.

Mikey was curled up in my lap resting his head on my shoulder. I could feel his breath on my neck. It sent tingles down my spine every single time. I love my mikey. We trust each other with our lives. And no one else. We are so damn close. Dad doesn't agree with how close we are. Mikey and I, we exist off each other, and each other only.

"what pills? Why wont he buy them?" I looked down at him. I couldn't lie. He knows all to well when I lie. "my depression pills mikey. He wont buy them because I don't... I don't help him with... stuff."
"what kind of stuff gee? Maybe I could help too? That way he wouldn't punish you." God mikey is a sweet kid. That kid never thinks of himself. Always others. The people around him before himself. "no! no mikey. These things, I don't want you helping with. I shouldn't be doing it either. Lets just forget about it ok? Lets just watch the rest of the cartoons." He silenced and I diverted my eyes back to the TV. I could feel his sadness as he stared at me with his dark brown eyes. The stronger his emotions the lighter or darker his eyes. They just melt me.

Then I heard a car door slam. shit dads home. I gotta hide mikey. My exact thoughts. If he saw mikey in his drunken state, there is no limit to what he would do to him. "mikey you gotta leave. Go to our room. And don't come out. I'll be there soon. if anything bad happens and I need an ambulance the code word is... teapot. And if I need the police... uuhh... carrot! Ok?!"
"but?" I looked him with concerned eyes. He took the hint and rose from his spot, bolting down the hall.

MIKEY'S POV
Ok. So for the police its teapot and ambulance its potato? No. no. no. that's not right. For the police its carrot and for the ambulance its teapot. Yeah. I reached the basement aka our room. And I slammed the door to let gee know I was safe. "good luck gee. I love you." I mumbled to myself. I hated the way dad treats gee. He beats him all the time for no reason. I hate him.

I walked over to our bunk. I sat on gee's double bed and I slowly crept backwards until I was startled by the wall. I pulled my knees up to my chin and sat there staring at the door. Waiting for gee to burst in and sweep me off my butt and into his arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story