Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lock Up My Heart, Throw Away The Key......

Love (End)

by FreakOfNature 6 reviews

Can't you hear the wedding bells already?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-08-19 - Updated: 2007-08-19 - 1192 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next Wednesday, Patrick awoke with a big smile on his face. Today was his wedding. The day that he would change his, and Joy's lives forever. It was also something he thought would never happen.
He got up out of bed, slipped on a pair of old jeans and a red T-shirt. He ran down the hall, making it into Joe, then Andy's then Pete's room. He woke them up, since they were a very important part of the day. Once he disturbed them from their sleep, he hurried downstairs, slipped on his shoes and waited patiently for his friends to come hurrying down the stairs.
When his friends came down, he hurried them into the car and drove down to the church. He still had fourty five minutes before the wedding actually begun, but he had to make sure that everything was how it should be.
Eventually, his friends and family started to show up, each of them giving him friendly "your getting married" hugs. It was like a scene from a movie. Everyone was dressed in fancy outfits. The girls were dressed white flowy dresses, while the boys wore their white and black suits.

Patrick quickly ran into the back room of the church with Pete, Andy and Joe tagging close behind. "Guys....I..I'm t-t-totally freaking out." He studdered.

Pete patted him on the back. "It's gonna be ok Pattycakes. Were here for ya."

"Yeah." Andy agreed.

"Now go put on your suit!"

Patrick nodded. "Right; my suit. I'll be right back." He ran into the other room, leaving his friends waiting patiently.

When he came back out, he had Andy, Joe and Pete staring wide-eyed.

"How do I look?" He asked nervously.

"Damn Pat. If you wern't getting married, already had a girlfriend, wern't straight and were my type, i'd totally have the hots for you." Pete smiled.

Patrick laughed. "I'll take that as a compliment."

He walked quickly over to the window and out into the parking lot. "She's here."

"Dude! Get away from the window! Your not sopossed to see the bride before the wedding!" Joe ran over to him and tackled him to the ground.

"Wow! Be easy with the groom!" Andy yelled as he grabbed Joe and lifted him off of Patrick.

Patrick layed on the ground of a second, then got up and tapped his foot nervously. "I can't believe this is happening...I don't even know how to discribe how i'm feeling right now. I'm thrilled, excited, nervous, scared, happy, all at the same time."

"Aw Patty. Your just the cuttest thing." Joe said in a baby voice.

Suddenly, the door opened and Travis walked in.

"Yo Pat, your on buddie." He patted him on the shoulder.

Patrick bit his lip and walked out the door. He approached the front of the church, standing in front of all of his family and beloved friends. It was all happening all at once. It was better than anything he'd ever experianced. Better than being on stage, better than singing, better than being in a band, it was something way more.

The loud music from the piano began, and the large doors swung open, revealing his soon to be wife. She was wearing a beautiful white dress that fit her body so perfectly as if it were made for her. The back of her dress dragged elegantly behind her through all of the pink and red rose pedals that covered the ground. Her face lit up with emotion as she slowly walked down the aisle. It almost appreared that she was floating.
She finally reached Patrick with tears of joy in her eyes. She held his hand lightly and waited for the ceremony to begin.

A preist, dressed in a black robe approached them, and stood in between the two of them. He held a small bible in both of his hands and began to read.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the beginning of a new life, in which these two people will share for all of their years. They have each prepaired their own vows." He stopped and looked over at Patrick.

Patrick shook slightly and took a deep breath.

"I didn't have anything written out because i couldn't fit all of the reasons why i love you on paper. This moment right here, is something i thought only happened to people who were lucky enough to find someone they love and to have that someone love them back. Well here I am, looking into the eyes of someone who i love with all of my heart, with that someone looking back who feels the same. I know this is just the beginning of us, and i know there will be hard times coming our way, but i know were strong enough to make it through all that. I know i'm strong enough because i have you. I love you more than words can express, and i know that there is no doubt in my mind that we will always make eachother happy. You are my heart and soul. I love you." He wiped a tear from his eye.

The preist then looked over at Joy.

She smiled and knew it was her turn.

"Patrick, before i met you, i didn't think there was a reason for life. I didn't think i had a reason to be here and it wouldn't matter if i were to just dissappear. Before i met you, i wasn't anyone. Thank god for that day when we did finally meet. The moment i looked into your eyes, there was this feeling, this feeling i didn't know excisted inside of me. You helped me discover love. You helped me find that even someone as miserable as me, can find true, unconditional happiness. If we never met, i don't think i'd be here right now. I know that you are the one and only person i have ever loved and who has ever loved me. Everytime i look at you, i get that same feeling as the first day we met. The feeling of hope and happiness. You are my everything."

The preist took a moment, then stepped forward and said, "Patrick Martin Stump, do you take this women to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, through sickness and through heath, til death do you part?"

"I do." Patrick leaned forward and slipped the small ring onto her finger.

"And do you, Joy Lillian Mariano, promise to take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, through sickness and in health, til death do you part?"

"I do." She then leaned forward and slipped the silver ring onto Patrick's finger.

"Then by the power invested in me, i now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now, kiss the bride."

Patrick leaned forward and held her. They both kissed and were now, husband and wife.

I want to thank everyone who read this, and gave me a chance to write a decent story. Your hearts are made of gold. If you think its all over your wrong...
Sign up to rate and review this story