Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love to Hate Me.

No Questions Asked.

by WillBertluverX 7 reviews

Work&him.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-08-19 - Updated: 2007-08-20 - 730 words

0Unrated
Love to me has nothing to do with the quantity, it’s the quality that matters.- In the words of Cleaveland Mollow

I hadn’t realized how late it was until I got to work, I clocked in at the back Walking to the front of the large tattoo shop Dahlia my boss gave me a suspicious look. Ignoring her I set my bag down at my station and began to wipe things down for my first customer. She kept standing there staring, I knew it was eating away at her that I wouldn’t talk to her. I’ll be ready whenever she’s ready to ask questions but I’m not going to open the big can of worms myself. Finally she gave up and went to the back room. Trey came in through the front running over to me, with this huge grin on his face. Surprised I started backing away from him.
He laughed. “ Sorry, Cleaveland. Did Dahlia give you the message or whatever?”
I shook my head uninterested. “Well, My Chemical Romance stopped by for you!”
“ Hmm…early I suppose.” I said talking to myself.
“ Aren’t you the least bit surprised?”
I looked up from the spot I was clearing. “ No…I mean I’m surprised they actually showed up for me. But I’m not surprised they are in Jersey. I guess I didn’t mention I went to high school with all of them…except bob of course. The band use to be close friends of mine.”
He looked at me confused, nodded, then went over to man the front counter.
I’m guessing they were going to surprise me, to bad Sam fucked things up. But I’m sure they’ll find some way to get in contact with me, I’m not to excited as I was before. The fight ruined the mood I guess. Dahlia came back out then started to walk towards me, I prepared to tell the story.
“Cleaveland are you still working doubles tonight?”
“Yep, that’s what I planned on.”
“Well, maybe you shouldn’t…I mean you look too tired.”
I stood up from my stool. “ I don’t really have that choice, I have to make payments on the house and everything…”
“ Sam isn’t helping?” here we go.
“ Dahlia if you want to know what happened just ask, I don’t like all this dancing around the subject.” she pulled up another stool.
“ What happened then?”
“ Sam started freaking on me because Gerard left a message for me. He accused me of cheating, then he admitted to cheating. I slapped him, he punch the living shit out of me…” I gestured to my face. “ Then I yelled at him to leave and pack his bags, he packed his bags yelled at me some more, then left, and that’s why I was late and that’s why I have a black eyes and these two softball sized bruises on my face.”
She sighed. “ You act like its no big deal, don’t you care that he’s with some other girl and more importantly him beating up on you/”
“ Dahlia, its not that bad really. I mean at least he didn’t brake my arm or anything like last time. And I could car fucking less if he’s with someone else.”
“At least? Cleaveland I don’t understand how you undergo all that violence.”
“ It gives me strength, I can take it. I’m sure I’ll be getting more once he shows up again. But it looks like I have a customer, don’t worry so much about me Dahlia.”
She nodded then went to greet the customer while I set up my tools. As I was bending over to get the water bottle, I was tapped on the back. Swiftly I turned around and looked up, there he stood all new and unproved, I looked like trash standing next to him. His eyes were filled with excitement but quickly shifted to horror. I smiled trying to hide the fact that him seeing me like this was hurting me real bad.
“ I thought you didn’t like needles?” Is all I could muster out.
“I don’t” Then he smothered me in a hug….he no longer smelled of liquor but he still had a faint smell of cigarettes.
Sign up to rate and review this story