Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Untitled (For Now)

Untitled (For Now)

by twiinklestar 0 reviews

Is there an eighth hero? Or is it a heroine? According to Hera there is and she's a descendant of the healing god, Asclepius. OCxO

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-08-19 - Updated: 2007-08-20 - 775 words

0Unrated
The midnight sky of New Olympia was black as a hawk. The sky reminded her of Vincent Van Gogh's, Starry Night. A stream of stars was spread out and shone brightly but not one star shone as brightly as the great illuminating moon. The moon was great, she thought. Just to think, The Moon, the one she was staring at, at this very moment, was being seen by millions of other boys and girls on different parts of the world. But then again, probably not; seeing that it was about 12:15 in the middle of the night and other boys and girls were most likely sleeping snug and tug in their warm beds.

---

'A girl- around her own age, she decided -was crouched down on her knees at the shoreline, staring intently at the moon, fascinated by its beauty. Her hair was jet black. At first glance, it was only black but once you looked closer, you could see that when the light shined on her head in just the right way, it showed its true colors: violet and navy blue. Her eyes, which she could only see from the reflection in the water, were also violet, the same color as her hair. The girl's skin was pale, pale as a ghost. She looked like she was from a Japanese background or some sort of Asian nationality. There was something special about her but she couldn't exactly tell what it was.'

The resident psychic woke with a start. She sat up in her bed and let her long red hair fall back down onto her shoulders. She ran her hand through her hair, a bad habit she had picked up from her leader, Jay. She breathed deeply and sighed. It was another vision in which she had no clue of its meaning or purpose. 'Oh well.' She would go to see Persephone in the morning. But right now, she would go to get a drink of water. She slid out of the covers and slipped her feet into her fuzzy pink slippers. She navigated towards her door and grabbed her purple satin robe off of the hook and put it on. She buttoned it up as she walked out the door.

When she got to the kitchen, she turned on the tap and waited for the water to cool, then, she placed her glass underneath and brimfully filled the cup. Sitting on the kitchen island, she sipped her glass slowly and tried to think of what the dream could possibly mean.

When she had finished her glass of water, she slid off the counter and gently placed the empty glass in the sink to be washed the next morning. She turned around and began to exit the kitchen.

On her way back to her room, she bumped into something hard. She and whatever she had bumped into, both fell to the ground. Theresa, still a bit thrown off, massaged her temples furiously. Her eyes slowly blinked open and regained vision. She was surprised to see a hand stretched out towards her. She took it and the something pulled her back onto her feet.

"Sorry."

She remembered the voice. It was Jay's. "It's okay."

Theresa could still feel the tingly feeling when his hand touched hers. But why did it still feel like they were holding hands? She looked down. 'Oh,' she thought stupidly. They still were holding hands. Jay looked down too and quickly retracted his hand, a dark shade of red flooding onto his cheeks.

"Sorry again." He apologized.

Theresa laughed. "It's okay... again."

The hallway was so quite you could have heard a pin drop. Theresa broke the silence.

"Well, I ought to be going back to sleep now. Good night Jay." She smiled.

"Uh... G-ood ni-ight T-t-theresa." He stuttered, his cheeks turning an even darker red.

Theresa turned around and recoiled back to her bedroom. Jay went the opposite way towards the bathroom.

When Theresa was back in her room and her door was closed, she couldn't help but laugh to herself about how silly Jay was being. She had been told by almost all of her girlfriends that Jay had a huge crush on her but it's not like she needed to be told. She knew about his little crush and she knew that she liked him back. After all, she was the psychic here.

Theresa hung her robe back on the door and placed her slippers neatly on the mat beside her bed. Then, she flipped over the covers, lay down and pulled the covers back up and tucked them under her chin. After, she fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story