Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Tales of A Torn Up Teenager

Intro

by storytimexfanfics 3 reviews

Kaddie Sholt is seldom the girl you'll find at the mall obsessing over "hot guys." No, she is the girl you'll see curled up in a corner with a pen and her notebook in her lap. Bad luck and misery s...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-08-16 - Updated: 2007-08-23 - 488 words

0Unrated
“Life’s not always fair. Take what you have, and be grateful for it.” Well, whoever said that, obviously doesn’t know me. My name is Kadence Sholt, and my life has been anything but perfect or fair. I have one little sister, Lilly, who is the favorite of the family. Everyone says “she’s soooo cute!” or “she’s sooo sweet!” Ha. She gets everything she wants without hesitation. Her life is basically perfect. But, I’m not jealous, because one day, life is going to come bite her in the ass. I have a mother who has anger issues, who makes my sisters life perfect, and mine a living hell. My father, you ask? Oh gosh. Well, I don’t like to talk about him a lot. I’m basically his double; we look and act the same. Except, there are two major differences between us; he has uncontrollable rage, brought on by alcohol, and car keys. Yup, he drinks and drives.

I’m not exactly what you would call Jac Vanek; I’m not really a site for sore eyes. My straight, brown hair flows down past my shoulder blades, ending about ¼ down my back. It has one thick purple stripe going down the side of my face. I guess I’m not fat; I’m not real real skinny, either. I’m pretty average sized. You can use your imagination for the rest. Trust me, it won’t be hard. But, I will admit, I do love my eyes. My almond shaped eyes, accompanied with long lashes are a sort of dark hazel color, I’m to sure. But, that would be my favorite part about me.

Most people at my school have like, five or six best friends that they’ve only known for a year or so. But, not me. I have two best friends I have known for my entire life. Spencer Smith, and Lucy Rims.

Spencer and I met in pre-school. The teacher always had to separate us, because we became so inseparable. It was pretty funny, actually. But, I guess you had to be there. Spencer is like the big brother I’ve always wanted, but never been blessed enough to have.

Then, there is Lucy. We met during the sandbox and sippy cup days, when we were five. With Spencer, of course.

These two are my survival, my everything. Only they know of all the drama I have endured throughout my life, and have always lent me a shoulder to cry on, and a house to sleep at, when I couldn’t deal with my own.
But, not Lucy, not even Spencer could prepare me for the next tornado that came swirling through the next chapter of my life. I guess I can thank Spencer, actually, I mean, they ARE in the same band, afterall….
****

ok, so, that's the intro, i hoped you all liked it. 3 reveiws= chapter 1 :]
Sign up to rate and review this story