Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Should Never Want To Hurt Yourself

brendon

by panic_mcr_lovr 3 reviews

Kira, Ryan, and Callie visit Brendon

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-08-21 - Updated: 2007-08-21 - 401 words

0Unrated
Kira smiled. “Can we see Brendon yet?”

“Yeah. He’s probably sleeping right now since they’re stitching him up, but in about twenty minutes you can both go,” said Ryan.

“’Kay!” Kira exclaimed, the happiness back in her soul.

(20 minutes later)

Kira and Callie walked down the hallway.

“Room…what did Ryan say?...oh yeah, 412…it’s gotta be around here somewhere…” said Callie, searching for Brendon’s room. “Oh, here it is…”

Callie turned the handle and gently opened the door. Brendon was lying on the white hospital bed, covered with thin, white sheets, wearing a white hospital gown. His eyes flickered open at the sound of Callie shutting the door.

“Who are you?” Brendon asked hoarsely.

“We’re Ryan’s friends,” Callie said.

“Oh yeah…Ryan did say something about two of his friends here,” Brendon said.

“How…how are you feeling?” Kira asked in a small voice.

“I’m fine, just the cut on my side stings like heck.”

“Oh…” said Kira, her voice fading away.

“I’m sorry you guys had to meet me in such a brutal way,” he said. “But it’s great meeting you.”

“Thanks. Do you know when you get released yet?” Callie asked.

“Yeah, they said at noon or something,” said Brendon.

Ryan came in the room. “Why don’t you girls go get some sleep at the hotel? Here’s the card key…”--he dug in his pockets, pulled out the key, and handed it to Callie—“and I’ll stay here with Brendon until he gets released.”

“Please can we stay for five more minutes?” Kira pleaded.

“Alright. For five minutes only,” said Ryan, leaving the room.

“Hey, Callie—It’s Callie, right?”—Callie nodded—“is it okay if I talk to Kira for a moment, alone?” asked Brendon, gazing dreamily at Kira.

“Sure, I’ll just go wait with Ryan,” Callie said, giggling a little. Kira blushed.

“Thanks,” said Brendon.

Callie smiled at the two of them, then joined Ryan outside.

“Hey, C-callie, I’ve been meaning to talk to you,” said Ryan, his cheeks turning a little pink from embarrassment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ok so its a bit short. i need a couple more ideas for the rest of the story, ive only written up to chapter eleven, then i got stuck. i actually havent been working on this lately, summers been a bit hectic. so, ideas, people!!!! and reviews!!
Sign up to rate and review this story