Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Taste of Insanity

Chapter 4

by kristinia 0 reviews

Kidnapping the girls and leaving Konoha.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Ino,Itachi,Kakashi,Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke - Published: 2007-08-21 - Updated: 2007-08-21 - 918 words

0Unrated
Kryn walked towards three girls talking to each other carefree and stared at them with saddened light blue eyes. "I once was like that with Itachi and Shisui... everyone I knew and loved is gone... except for them.. but now I can't say anything about him aloud since it's a taboo." Kryn thought closing her eyes slightly.

She suddenly bumped into someone and in a daze let herself fall down to her bottom.

-----

Itachi held back the urge to go and catch her as the Akatsuki members watched the three girls gasp and the pink haired girl said," Oh we are so sorry, miss!! We so totally didn't see you right there! Are you alright?" "I'm fine... it was my fault. I wasn't paying attention." Kryn answered smiling up at them softly yet sadly.

"A-ah... ano... do you want to come with us? You look so sad and lonely." Sakura offered, while holding out her hand to a complete stranger and Kryn looked up at her eyes widening a little before she turned her head away and answered," You don't want to be caught hanging out with me. It's best to stay away from me."

"Why? I see no harm in hanging out with you." Ino said annoyed that people would stay away from them just because they hanged out with this most unusual girl. Now that the three of them thought about it, they were sure that they had never even seen this girl around Konoha before. Kryn lowered her eyes not saying anything.

She knew exactly why people would ignore these three girls.. and it would because of her. "Do you reallly want to know?" Kryn asked softly and the three girls shared a look before Tenten answered," Of course!!" Kryn stood up without their help and glanced around quickly before muttering," Meet me near the Uchiha Compound."

The three girls gave each other confused looks and when they turned to ask Kryn what she meant or why, they saw she had already disappeared. The three disappeared and Itachi didn't say anything as they disappeared following Itachi, who knew all too well where the girls were going.

-----

Ino, Sakura and Tenten saw Kryn standing near the Uchiha Compound Gates and was looking inside with a bittersweet look in her eyes. "Follow me and i'll tell you, why, you don't want to be seen with me or hang out with me." Kryn said softly before strolling into the Uchiha Compound and the girls followed hesitant.

Kryn took them to what had once been a beautiful and lushous garden but was now dead and had been abandoned for far too long. "This is the perfect spot." Kryn stated as Ino asked," Won't Sasuke-kun, be mad, if he saw us four in his home?" Kryn chuckled though it was bitter.

"He can not do anything to me or you three since you are my guests. I am.. a Uchiha after all." Kryn answered and the girl's eyes widened in shock. They looked her over from her light blue hair to her light blue eyes. "You can't be a Uchiha!! You have light blue hair and eyes!!" Ino exclaimed in shock.

Kryn smirked bitterly as she said," Not by blood, no, but by paper, I am a Uchiha. I was raised by the Uchiha's and.. ended up falling in love with a Uchiha." "So you want revenge like Sasuke." Tenten stated easily, her eyes narrowing slightly but she wasn't accusing.

Kryn smiled sadly as she looked across the empty Uchiha Compound and said," Iie, I don't... because the Uchiha I fell in love with, is the very same one, Sasuke wants to kill." The three paled and Ino said softly," Y-you... are in love with..." Sakura finished," Itachi." "Now you see why you don't want to be spotted with me. Spotted with the person who is in love or loved a Missing-Nin." Kryn said bitterness lacing her voice.

"So... you hate this village?" Tenten asked suddenly defensive and Kryn glanced at her before sighing and she went to sit at a old bench and she answered," Iie... I only hate it when people judge me for who I love.. I can't control it anymore than they can control who they love. They hate me for loving Itachi."

"Do you?" Sakura asked and Tenten with Ino looked at her confused though Kryn was looking at her with understanding bright in her eyes. After a few moments she answered," Iie, I don't hate myself for loving him. It's not like I knew he was going to kill almost all of the Uchiha's."

"If you had known... would you have tried to stop him?" Tenten asked softly and Kryn seemed to freeze her light blue eyes hardening before she had the chance to answer a dark shadow jumped in front of her. On reaction Tenten, Sakura and Ino reached for their weapons before they slumped to the ground, unconcious.

Kryn looked into the oh so familiar Sharingan eyes, her own eyes wide before the male said," Sleep... Kryn." Her eyelids suddenly felt heavy and she fell forward, only for Itachi to catch her and pick her up bridal style. He looked over to see Deidara holding up the blonde, ironic, Kisame with the pink haired and Sasori with the brunette.

"Let's go." Itachi ordered and the six Akatsuki members disappeared just as Sasuke walked through the gardens. "I thought Kryn was here.." Sasuke stated frowning lightly before shrugging and moving on.
Sign up to rate and review this story