Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Taste of Insanity

Chapter 5

by kristinia 0 reviews

Waking up in the clutches of the Akatsuki.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Characters: Ino,Itachi,Kakashi,Naruto,Sakura,Tenten - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-08-22 - Updated: 2007-08-22 - 627 words

0Unrated
Itachi easily made the others keep up with his speed as he held the one girl who had ever loved him, the one who would always love him, in his arms. Once they enterred the Akatsuki base, Itachi immediately went and put her in a cell in the dungeon, and put chakra chains around her wrist, sucking out her chakra.

He then moved out and locked the huge door behind him, knowing that when she woke, she wasn't going to be happy at all.

-----

Deidara gently put the blonde down, put chakra chains on her wrist, so she wouldn't be able to leave then closed and locked the door. "This should be fun to watch, yeah." Deidara said chuckling to himself as he walked away as Kisame carelessly threw the pink haired girl into another cell, after putting the chakra chains on her wrists, her ankles, and her neck.

-----

Ino's eyes fluttered open and she looked around, her eyes filling with horror and disgust. There was dried blood everywhere and she slipped in the blood, trying to get up and sat up. "Where the hell, am I? Where's Sakura? Tenten? That girl?" Ino asked in shock and worry, her eyes darting to the huge door and automatically knew it was useless to try and escape knowing it was useless.

Tears filled her eyes as she thought of all of her friends back in Konoha. Shikamaru, Chouji, even Naruto, her family... her family friends.. She didn't know where she was or where her friends were.

-----

Emerald green eyes were revealed when eyelids fluttered open and Sakura stayed in control even though her heart was racing as she looked over the area. She knew where she was automatically without even seeing the place before. She automatically knew that her and her two friends along with the girl were in the Akatsuki's hands.

"Why do they want us? Is there some other motive for capturing us?" Sakura asked aloud, knowing that she wouldn't be answered as she ignored the blood around her, she was used to it, since she was a top medic kunoichi. She leaned her back against the wall and wondered how the others were fairing.

-----

Tenten woke with a jolt and patted herself only to realize all her weapons were gone. She looked at her wrists and noticed the chakra chains and scowled. "Damnit... who were those people? That girl.. she seemed to know who that one was... Where are we?" Tenten asked aloud and knew she wouldn't be answered.

She wished that they were all together because Sakura would have known what to do, where they were. She would have been able to tell them something. She didn't know about the other girl though. She didn't know what to make of her.

-----

Kryn opened her eyes slowly before realizing she was in a cell, in a dungeon placed here by none other than... "Uchiha Itachi." Kryn breathed out and looked up to see nothing, it was as if she expected to see Itachi standing there watching over her like he had before everything.

"Itachi-kun..." Kryn muttered before closing her eyes and a smile spread across her lips as she thought," At least... we aren't that far apart. I'm finally near you.. Itachi-kun. No matter what.. i'll always love you when no one else will." Tears filled her eyes as she looked around the place.

"But.. I don't want to be here around you... you killed those who raised me as part of their family.. you took away Sasuke's happiness." She thought before resting her head on her arms after sitting up.

-----

"They are now in our clutches... in the Akatsuki's clutches." Hidan stated sarcastically only for everyone to ignore him.
Sign up to rate and review this story