Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Projekt Revolution

Projekt Revolution

by TeamWentz17 3 reviews

The life and times of Audrina Way and her brothers Gerard and Mikey along with her friend Maxine Bennington, her brother Chester and boyfriend Mike. This is about the Projekt Revolution tour!! Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-08-24 - Updated: 2007-08-24 - 723 words - Complete

0Unrated
Audrina's POV

So here we are, on another tour bus, heading to our next venue in Clarkston, MI. This should be interesting. I was informed via cell phone about 3-weeks-ago that my brothers were going on tour with Linkin Park. I jumped at the opportunity and immediately dialed my boyfriend, Chester, whom is the lead singer of LP. He told me what the tour was promoting and how long it would be. I had just finished college and was starting my new job at Alternative Press magazine at the end of the summer, so a break from all the stress going on was going to be nice. It's been nice so far.

This story takes place mostly on the tour bus, pit stops, and venues. My name is Audrina Jamia Way. I'm 21-years-old, I have red and black hair, I wear contacts, but you'll occasionally see me in my black and white rimmed glasses. I have two brothers and a best friend. My brothers are in a band called 'My Chemical Romance', ever heard of it?? Their names are Gerard and Mikey. Mikey and I are faternal twins. He is older by five minutes and will NOT let me forget it. My best friend is Maxine or Max as everyone calls her. I'm dating her brother, Chester Bennington. We're also on tour with Linkin Park, Taking Back Sunday, HIM, Placebo, MSI, and a bunch of other bands. Everyone has been cool and nice on-tour, so I can expect no drama. Hopefully.

Right now, I'm sitting next to my brother, Mikey, Max, Alicia, and Krissy. Krissy is Gerard's girlfriend. They've been friends as long as I can remember, but she's only a year older than me and Gee is 4 years older than me. You do the math, 'cuz I failed it. Anywho, they're cute and I'm happy for them.

Mikey is with his newly wedded wife, Alicia. Also known as, my big sister and best friend. They just got married a few months ago and the fans are happy to see Mikey back on-tour.

I'm really close with my brothers. They pretty much take care of me. Mikey and I are closer than Gerard and I are, because of the whole twin thing. He taught me how to play the bass guitar. But don't get me wrong with my relationship with Gerard. I had this boyfriend once that cheated on me and well yea, Gerard, pretty much punched his lights out. Ohh you've gotta love brothers.

Gosh, I wonder how long it is until we get to Michigan. I've only been there a few times. It's pretty and scary. I prefer back home in New Jersey or when we go to see our friends in Chicago.

Hrmm we've stopped. I wonder why. This doesn't look like the venue.

"Drina, c'mon we're getting food," announced Gerard.

Food. Ohh yea. I skipped lunch today. Now that my mind is registering that, my tummy is growling.

I got up from the couch, stretched and then joined everyone outside for some food.

I ran over to Linkin Park's bus, only to find my babe shirtless and in long pj pants. How precious.

"Hello beautiful," Chester said to me.

I blushed and kissed him. We interlocked our fingers and then we joined everyone to this little grocery store place. Since everyone, but me, Frankie, Max, and Chester got sick last tour, we've had to stop at the grocery store and cook our own food. Us four vegetarians are smart and don't eat animals.

"Frankinator!!" I said, jumping onto my guyfriend's back.

"Whoa there, Drina," he said, laughing.

"What are we eating??" I asked.

"Tofu city??" he replied.

I made a face. Tofu is only good when mom makes it. Next try Frankie Tankie.

"Drina baby!! Look what I found!!" said Max.

"Black bean burgers!! Nice one, hun. Now just hit up Mikey for some cash," I replied.

"Well that solves the meal portion of dinner, but let's get some booze and uhh Vitamin Water for mi lady," said Chester.

My ears perked up at the sound of Vitamin Water. I was fresh out and needed some. I went over to stock-up, then continued my way to the candy aisle for some Twizzlers. Frankie and I always steal each other's Twizzlers.

Alright, we've got the food now. Next stop, Detroit.
Sign up to rate and review this story