Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Boys Like You are Overrated

Epilogue

by diehard 0 reviews

Title speaks for itself it's reeeeeeally short.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-08-25 - Updated: 2007-08-25 - 224 words - Complete

0Unrated


After that night, my life went by in a blur of happiness.

I started to enjoy my job more because I learned that celebrities are just people and they have feelings too.

I had the boy of my dreams to go home to every night since Patrick and I moved in together 2 months after he asked me out. Too fast?Maybe. But we were happy and that's all that mattered.

Pete asked Jess out the day after the show. The way he put it was, "we helped Patrick and Jenna get together, so we might as well be together." As if she needed that much convincing.

Joe and Andy are the same as always. Andy is still the Owl to my Pooh Bear, with his glasses and wise, never-ending advice. As for Joe, he's still the victim of a lot of Pete's many schemes. That kid just sets himself up for them.

The guys hired Jess as their personal photographer, so she does a lot of promotional shots and she also gets to take shots of shows. Because of her job, Jess gets to tour with them full-time. I'm a little jealous but I still get to fly out every once in a while when I get time off of work.

In short, my life turned out very nearly perfect. I couldn't be happier.

Sign up to rate and review this story