Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Taste of Insanity

Chapter 11

by kristinia 0 reviews

Sakura vs Sasori?! Kryn and the others find Kizuma, but can Kryn kill the one she raised as a sister?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Itachi,Kakashi,Naruto,Neji,Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-08-25 - Updated: 2007-08-25 - 1034 words

0Unrated
"S-Sakura-chan..." Naruto whispered his eyes full of shock and pain. Blood was dropping down to the ground in steady streams. "I.. won't betray Konoha.. no matter what.." Sakura said, even as blood seeped between her lips and down her chin. Her eyes were strong and bright, she wasn't going to betray her home, her family.

"You will die, if you don't do what you are told, Sakura." Sasori stated calmly and truth be told, he had no problem killing the pink haired medic nin. "Then you will have to kill me." Sakura stated, as she lifted her hand and slammed it into the ground. The ground split all the way towards Sasori who disappeared.

Sakura spun around and punched Sasori away from her as she said, growling slightly," I killed you once before and I can do it once again." "But can you?" Sasori asked, his voice unemotional and before they could continue on, they heard a bloodcurling scream coming from farther into Konoha.

"Was that... Kryn?!" Sakura asked before taking off with Team Seven behind her and Sasori disappeared.

-----

Kryn was facing a girl with navy blue ruggedly cut hair and blue eyes. "Kryn, what are you doing?" The girl asked impatiently, as if Kryn did this all the time. Kryn's light blue eyes stared into Kizuma's blue eyes before she said," Kizuma, forgive me." "For what? You haven't done anything." Kizuma stated, slightly annoyed, as she frowned.

Kryn closed her eyes before opening them to reveal that they were unemotional, cold, and lifeless. Kizuma froze, those eyes reminded her of.. Uchiha Itachi. "Kryn? Is something wrong?" Kizuma asked slowly and unsure of what was going on with the one who raised her as her younger sister.

Kryn didn't answer as she lifted her hand and held it out in the sign of the tiger. She closed her eyes once more and when she opened them.. dark blue was bleeding into the light blue. Kizuma automatically looked down at Kryn's hands. "Kryn, stop this! It isn't funny anymore!" Kizuma said, and she felt slightly scared.

Scared of the one who raised her, trained her, did everything for her to make sure she had a comfortable life. If she looked into Kryn's eyes, even once, then it was over for her. Once she looked into those accursed eyes, she'd never come out alive. She didn't understand why Kryn wanted to kill her all of a sudden.

Was this why Kryn asked her to forgive her what she was about to do or try to do? "Kizuma... this has to end now. Forgive me." Kryn said softly in front of her and Kizuma looked up startled and her eyes widened as she was trapped in Kryn's eyes. She felt like she was suffucating and she couldn't escape.

"K-Kryn.. why are you doing this?" Kizuma choked out and Kryn closed her eyes before opening them again and answered," This is my order... I have to cut all ties with Konoha.. that include's you. This is my test.. to prove." "But.. why?" Kizuma asked as she started fighting against Kryn's bloodline only to prove that it was futile.

Kryn didn't say anything as she stared into Kizuma's eyes before they went back to light blue. "You deserve to die in a honorable battle." Kryn said and Kizuma held her head before pulling out a kunai and said," Then it's a fight to the death." Kryn watched her and Kizuma moved forward to attack.

Kryn closed her eyes as she took the Akatsuki cloak off and handed it to Itachi who took it and stepped back. He just watched as Kryn pulled her katana off of her back and held it in front of her. She opened her eyes just as Kizuma swung the kunai at her and she blocked it with her katana. Kryn easily overpowered Kizuma with her katana.

Kryn watched impassively as Kizuma swore underneath her breath before she started doing handsigns, staring straight into Kryn's eyes. Big mistake. Kryn's eyes changed to dark blue and Kizuma immediately stopped moving, her breathing becoming harder. "Goodbye.. Kizuma." Kryn whispered before Kizuma gave out a strangled cry," Kryn!!"

Kryn watched as Kizuma's broken and lifeless body hit the ground and Team Seven, who had just appeared, just stared in horror at the scene. There was no blood on Kizuma or on Kryn. There were no wounds, she had killed Kizuma, the one she raised as a sister, without batting an eyelash, and without even inflicting any wounds.

"We are done here." Kryn whispered softly before turning to look at Sakura and before anyone could move she added," Leave the other girls here. They'll only rebel and fight." The Akatsuki disappeared with Kryn who was grabbed by Itachi and Kisame. Sakura fell to her knee's in shock and because of blood loss.

Tsunade, Jiraiya and other jonin's and teams appeared on the scene and stared at it in shock. Tsunade rushed over to Sakura and asked," What happened to you? Where have you three been?" Tears fell down Sakura's cheeks as she fell forward and into a startled Tsunade's embrace for protection, for strength.

"Kryn killed her... she killed her without creating any wounds.. she cut all ties connecting her to Konoha.. Tsunade-shishou.." Sakura answered and yet at the same time not all the way. Tsunade held her and her hands started glowing green as she covered the wound on her back and it healed, before her chest started healing.

"Take this blood replenishing pill." Tsunade ordered as Sakura leaned back and she put a small dark red pill in Sakura's mouth. Sakura chewed then swallowed as Tsunade looked around the area. Ino was crying with relief, shock and pain into Shikamaru's chest as Asuma put a hand on her shoulder for comfort.

Tenten was just standing in the middle of her team, seemingly in shock and numb. "Kryn killed her, you say?" Tsunade asked calmly and at Sakura's shaky nod, she sighed suddenly serious. "Put Uchiha Mamori Kryn in the S-Class Missing Nin black book. From now on, if she is seen you are to treat her as a enemy." Tsunade stated and everyone looked solemn.
Sign up to rate and review this story