Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Best Friends, Ex Friends Til The End Better Off As Lovers

Chapter 9: The Visit Of The Real Daddy

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

Patrick visits..will he find out???

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2007-08-27 - Updated: 2007-08-27 - 1698 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 9: The Visit Of The Real Daddy

Destiny made it through the week with Josh's parents. Susan didn't bring up that Andrew didn't look like Josh anymore. Destiny had a week to herself until the everyone showed up. She was scared to see Patrick and his reaction to Andrew. She was picking up before everyone showed up. Andrew started to cry. "Hey baby." She picked him up and he was still crying. Destiny tried to feed him. He took some milk but was still crying.

There was a knock on the door. "Oh great. Their here." She opened the door. There stood the man she still loved. "Oh Patrick." She hugged him. "I missed you." Andrew was still crying. "What's wrong?" "I don't know. He won't stop crying." "Here let me hold him." Patrick put down his bags and took the baby. Andrew stopped crying. "I guess he likes me." "Yeah. I guess so. Where is everyone else?" "They went to the hotel. Becca said she wanted to give us some alone time." "You two are staying here right?" "Yeah, Pete and Tina are going to stay at the hotel." "Okay. Well, come in. You want to sit down with Andrew?" "Sure." They went to the living room and they all sat on the couch. "So what do you think of him?" "He's a cute little thing. I sure don't know how you do it Destiny. I sure couldn't." "Not even with the mother?" "Hell no. Not with everything going on right now. You are doing amazing though. I can tell." "Thanks. I have to go to the bathroom. Will you be alright?" "Sure thing."
Destiny went to the bathroom and broke down. She couldn't believe what Patrick said. It just proved it was a good thing to marry Josh. She didn't want to hurt Patrick. And telling him about the baby would of. She washed her face and went to the living room. "You know I love your mom still. You are one lucky guy to have her as a mom. She will love you with all her heart just like she loved me. If you ever cause her heartache know that your dad and I will get on your butt." Destiny smiled.

"What are you telling my son?" "We were just having a little talk. Oh, I have something for him." Patrick handed Andrew to Destiny and went to his bag and took out a package. "Here you go." She opened it up. Inside was a blue blanket and a teddy bear. "Thank you Patrick. The bear is so cute." She hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, but Patrick accidentally moved his face and they kissed on their lips. Destiny slide her tongue into Patrick's mouth. Patrick broke the kiss. "Destiny, you don't want to do this." "I miss you, Patrick. I should of never married Josh. It's you I still love." "I have someone else. I still love you, but not like that anymore. Please understand." "I do. I'm sorry. I should go and feed Andrew. I'll be in the nursery."

Destiny walked to the nursery and started to feed Andrew. "I feel like a fool. He's moved on and I haven't. God, what a dork I am." She wiped the tears from her face. After Andrew was fed she put him in his crib. She went back to the living room. The rest of them were there. "Hey Tina. I missed you." She hugged Tina and Pete. "Hi Becca. How are you?" "Good. Thanks for letting me stay here." "No problem. Would you all like something to drink?" Destiny went to the kitchen to get drinks. Tina came in.

"How are you doing?" "Not good. We kissed." "What?" "It was an accident. I told him I made a mistake to marry Josh and that I still love him. He said he has moved on. Oh Tina, I'm such a fool." Tina took Destiny in her arms. "Shhh, it'll be alright." "Hey you two. What's wrong?" "Nothing Pete. Just go to the living room." Tina said. "Why did I do this? You know I think Andrew knows Patrick is his dad. He was crying and wouldn't stop and when Patrick came and took him he stopped crying." "Oh hun. Don't do this to yourself. Patrick is happy with Becca. I would love for you two to be together, but it's too late now. You are married. I'm sorry." "I know. I guess I didn't want him to move on. Kinda selfish of me." "It's going to be alright. Now clean up and I'll take the drinks out."

Destiny took a few minutes and went to the living room. Patrick and Becca were holding hands. It was going to be a hard week. They all talk for a hour and then Destiny heard Andrew and went to get him. He was passed around to everyone. Later on they all went out for supper and Pete and Tina went back to the hotel and Patrick, Becca, Destiny, and Andrew went to the house. "I'm going to put him to bed. Make your self comfortable." Destiny went to the nursery and changed Andrew's diaper and put him in a sleeper. Then she rocked him. After he fell asleep in her arms she put him in the crib.

She walked out to the living room. Becca was on top of Patrick and they were making out. "Oh god." Destiny whispered to herself. "Hey you two. I don't want to see that in front of Andrew." She laughed. Becca got off of Patrick. "Well, I'm going to go to bed. You know where everything is?" "Yeah. We'll see you in the morning." Patrick said. Destiny went to the bedroom and got into her nightgown and got into bed. She could hear Patrick and Becca in the living room laughing. She felt so alone. She fell asleep after a few hours of tossing and turning.

~At the hotel~

Pete opened the door and Tina walked in and him after her. "Andrew sure doesn't look like Josh, does he?" Pete asked. "No, but he looks like Destiny." "Yeah, your right. So what was that in the kitchen?" Tina sat on the bed taking her shoes off. "Nothing." "Come on. I know something was wrong." "Destiny still loves Patrick. They kissed and he said he doesn't have romantic feelings for her anymore." "That fucker." "What?" "He's lying." "How do you know?" "Because everyday he talks about her. Sure he may love Becca, but he also loves Destiny. He'll never let her go. He'll always have a connection with her." "You can say that again." "What?" "Um, nothing." "No, you said something." Pete sat on the bed. "You have to promise not to tell anyone. One person in particular. "I'll try." "No, you have to." "Okay. I promise." He kissed her lips.

"I don't know why I'm telling you this. I told Destiny I wouldn't tell anyone." "Out with it." "Andrew is Patrick's son." Pete fell off the bed. "What?" He got up. "Don't be so dramatic. You even questioned it." "I know, but I didn't think this. Why didn't she tell Patrick?" "She found out right when you guys got the record deal and were going on the tour. She didn't want to ruin it for Patrick and the rest of you guys." "Damn. That poor girl. Why did she marry Josh?" "He came up with the idea. She thought it would be good to give Andrew the family life she never had." "I need to tell him, Tina." "No, you can't. He can't find out." "Tina, if it was me I would want to know. I can't keep a child from him. He's my best friend." "And Destiny is mine. I can't betray her. I already did by telling you." "I'm going to talk to her." "Pete, please don't. Let me." "Okay. She really needs to tell him. I know Patrick would love that little boy. He already does." "I'll try and talk to her tomorrow. Now come here."

Pete walked over to Tina. "Yes, what do you have in mind." "Sit down and I'll show you." Pete sat on the bed and Tina straddled his hips. "I love you, Peter." She kissed his lips softly sliding her tongue in his mouth. She ran her hands up and down his chest and when she came to the bottom of his shirt she took it off of him. "Much better." She said. She took her own shirt off. Pete fell back on the bed with Tina on him and rolled over so she was under him. "Now what are you going to do?" He said. She smiled up at him. "I love your smile." He kissed her. He cupped her breast while kissing her. Pete took off her bra and kissed each of her breasts. She could feel him getting hard for her. She reached down and felt him through his jeans. "Oh god, Tina."

She unbuttoned his jeans and he took them off with his boxers. "I want you so bad." Pete said. Tina kissed him while he took off her jeans and panties. He kissed her neck and down her stomach. He slide two fingers inside of her. "Oh Pete. I need you." He moved back up and slide his hardness inside of her. Pete just looked down at her. "What is it?" "I just wonder how I got lucky to have you in my life." "Stop it Peter. I'm the lucky one." "No, I am." He smiled at her and kissed her as he started moving inside of her. Tina wrapped her legs around Pete's waist. "Baby, I love you." Pete fell on top of her.

"Pete, did you mean it?" "What?" "That you love me. You never said it before." He looked up at her. Tina had tears in her eyes. "You mean the world to me. I couldn't go on without you." He took her face in his hands. "I love you with all my heart, soul, and mind." "I love you so much." Tina kissed him. They fell asleep in each other arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story