Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > More Than One

More Than One

by CompetiveSwimmaChick 9 reviews

One always suspects they know their enimies, same goes for the heros. But then they find themselves quetionned - do they know which way to turn?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-01-29 - Updated: 2007-08-27 - 1020 words

0Unrated
Hey! This is the third chapter of my story "Why Me". But I've improved it and I'm going to make it it's own seperate story and do a different chappie three for my other story. Please R&R. Luv ya'll!

"Hey Theresa!" yelled Neil, running down the busy hall to catch up with her. "Want to go shopping after school?" As Neil started to ramble on just why he simply needed that pair of jeans from American Eagle Theresa giggled and interrupted him.

"Have I ever turned down an offer to shop?" Theresa questioned enthusiastically, her emerald eyes dancing.

"I don't know." responded Neil. "I never have though."

"Whatever Neil" Theresa dramatically said. "Meet you at the student parking lot after last class, OK?" making it sound more like a statement than a question. Without giving him a chance to respond, she grinned and turned on her her heel to join Atlanta who was standing a little further down the hall. "Hey Atlanta, what's up?"

"Nothing much" the athletic girl responded. "You?"

"Oh, and Neil and me are heading over to the mall after school. Want to come?"

After hesitating a few seconds, Atlanta nodded affirmably. "I guess I have nothing better to do."

"And," Theresa added mischievously, "If you want, you can invite Archie to come with us." winking slyly. "Just suggesting. Got to go now. See you soon." Atlanta stayed rooted to the spot. What had Theresa meant, winking like that. She shook her head and started walking. If Archie had been here he would have definitely called her a drama queen. Archie.......

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Theresa waited patiently in line with Neil and Jay, the later who had been easily persuaded to come. Neil was waiting in the usually long line up at American Eagle to buy his "needed" pair of jeans. Meanwhile, Atlanta and Archie were wandering aimlessly around the mall. Stopping outside a retail office/store he suggested they go in and take a look around at the expensive lots and houses to kill time. Atlanta readily agreed.

"Hey, look at this one!" Archie exclaimed. They both looked at the small picture of an expensive mansion on extensive grounds. Archie and Atlanta peered closely at the little picture. Archie could feel Atlanta's breath on his cheek and her hair brushing up against his face.

"Well that's nice, a young couple looking for their first home." A booming voice announced from behind them. Archie immediately felt a sweat break out on his face and his cheeks turn a light shade of pink. If he had enough courage to look at Atlanta he would have noticed that she looked the same way. He opened his mouth to protest, but the retail seller interrupted him.

"Well, if it's affordable, I would definitely buy this house. When's the marriage taking place?"

"Marriage?!" Atlanta yelped, in an unusual high pitch voice.

A strange chocking noise could be heard from Archie's direction. His jaw dropped so much it felt like it almost touched the ground. Both turned a shade of red which matched Atlanta's hair. When Archie gained enough self control to close his mouth, he stuttered "What?! N..N..Noooo, we're not getting married".

Atlanta looked at her feet and rung her hands together. "We're not getting married or trying to but a house" she hastened to explain.

The retail spokesperson looked surprised, then quickly narrowed his eyes. "Well, if, you're not trying to buy a house, what are you doing here."

"Uhhh... we're just leaving." Archie stammered, pointing to the door. Atlanta, without waiting for a response, turned on her heel and dashed out of the store. Archie quickly followed in suit and hightailed it out of the retail place. Soon, they slowed to a jog, than a walk, as they spotted Neil, Jay and Theresa. They waited a few seconds to let their cheeks cool down and catch their breath. If Theresa saw them like this, she would definitely ask questions, which they would positively not want to answer.

The five friends left the mall. If Archie and Atlanta hadn't been so caught up in their thoughts of their recent experience, if Jay and Theresa hadn't been so absorbed in talking to each other, or if Neil hadn't been so worried on what he would wear tomorrow, one of the five might have noticed the man walking adjacent to them who suddenly stopped, pulled a camera out of his pocket, and snapped a picture of them. But even if they weren't so oblivious, they probably wouldn't have cared much. Just a picture, right? Yet they might have been more concerned if they knew it was a thermal camera. The man looked at his picture and chuckled evilly. Just what he'd suspected. A purple outline surrounded Theresa. You see, any type of person with 'special' powers gives off a certain aura - only visible on thermal cameras - the colour of their power. For example, Theresa gives off a light purple aura - the colour of her power. Medillia would give off a green aura. Djinn*/Genies give off a red aura, the colour of their power. This aura almost glows off their body on a thermal camera picture. This could provide as extremely powerful and interesting information - and could also be extremely dangerous.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
*Djinn, somewhat like phycics. Can make objects appear, and their spirits/souls can go in animals/other peoples bodies. Also can perform a Transubliation - where they can "shrink" themselves into a hollow object ex. a lamp. Also known as genies. Ever watched Disney's Aladdin and the Lamp? Well, that blue guy who comes out of the lamp is a type of djinn. Yet djinn take the body of a human, go to school like humans, and live like humans. The only thing that makes them different from a human is their powers. If a more detailed explanation is wanted or required, do not hesitate to ask!

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Yeah! extremely long chappie done! WOOT! Luv ya!

Ohhh... And I need a new summary and title for my story... HELP!!! Please, if you read it, review it. Luv ya'll!
Sign up to rate and review this story