Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Beautiful Disaster

BIG kiss for some BIG Lips Part Two.

by Meg2005 3 reviews

Part two of part one.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-08-27 - Updated: 2007-08-28 - 982 words - Complete

0Unrated

Chelsea listened to the hot water pouring into the bathtub as she let the water wash over her clammy skin. There was something about being pregnant that Chelsea didn’t feel was right.

When she was pregnant with Thomas there was no part of her that wasn’t excited. She had wanted to be a mother for so long and now that she was finally getting what she had always dreamed of, nothing could bring her down.

But now, it wasn’t a matter of wanting to be pregnant or not or even wanting to have another baby running around because the truth was; she loved Brendon and it didn’t matter to her when or how many children they had she would love them none the less because they were Brendon’s children and she loved him to the end of the world and back.

‘You know it’s not that I don’t want a baby because I really don’t mind. I love babies and I love our baby already even though technically I don’t know if she’s really in there but what in the name of everything holy is wrong with me. I mean I don’t want anything to do with my Brendon. I love him so much and the though of being around him makes me sick. That’s not a normal reaction to the man that you’ve been married to for three years and have a child with, it’s not normal. I know that we haven’t always done everything by the book, so we haven’t really done anything but the book but that’s not a reason to punish. And bringing up the next point, why do I feel so different with this baby. I mean maybe there isn’t anything wrong with me and I’m just over reacting.’

‘Well I think there really might be something wrong with you, you’re talking to yourself.’ Jon said as he walked into the bathroom. Chelsea jumped a little bit while she looked over at him.

‘What are you doing in here, I’m in the bath, and Brendon would kill you.’

‘Please as if it’s something I haven’t seen before besides whatever you said to Brendon has really done a number on him.’ Jon said as he sat down on the toilet.

‘I knew it would.’ Chelsea said sitting up a little bit as Jon stood up and turned around so she could get out.

‘Chelsea what is your deal lately? He loves you so much and you have been shooting him down on everything.’ Jon asked as Chelsea sat down next to him on the couch after dressing.

‘I know but it’s not that I want to shoot him down. I want to be near him, I want to be with him, in fact I want him all to myself but there is just something that is off.’

‘How so?’

‘I can’t put my finger on it but something about this pregnancy is wrong.’

‘Chelsea, I think that you’re building it up to be something that it’s not.’

‘But Jon what if I’m building it up to be something that it is? What if something goes wrong?’

‘Chelsea in the past year, you and Brendon have been through more then most couples go through in a life time. You’ve been through kidnapping to rape to almost losing your son, I think that you need to take a break from worrying and focus on what you have which is a husband that would give up the world for you and a son who thinks you are a super hero.’

‘I can’t help it, it’s something I do.’

‘Well try for Brendon’s sake, he needs you right now, you’re not the only one that is freaked out beyond all reasonable doubt about having another kid. Brendon is about as ready to have a child as a 13 year old so give him a break.’

‘Where is he?’ Chelsea asked.

‘Last I checked he was sitting down in the lobby.’

‘Thank you Jon.’ Chelsea said as she got up slipping on a pair of flip flops.

‘You’re welcome Chels; it’s what I’m here for.’ He smiled as he watched her walk out the door.

>*****<

Chelsea soon found Brendon sitting on a couch in a secluded part of the lobby just staring at the table in front of him. She stopped for a second and watched him admiring the man she loved so much before she slowly walked over and sat down right next to him. She looked at him as he looked at her. He picked up her hand and laced his fingers with hers.

‘I’m sorry.’ She whispered leaning her head on his shoulder.

Brendon looked down at her before he kissed her gently, ‘I love you.’ He whispered looking down at their hands before looking back up at her.

‘I know you do. I love you too.’ She whispered lying her head back down on his shoulder, ‘Jon came to visit.’

‘I know.’

‘He made me think. I realized that I’m not the only one freaking out about all of this that you’re just as freaked out as I am and that makes me happy.’

‘I’ve decided that we’re going to be okay no matter how hard this is or how much we feel like we’re falling apart, we’re going to be okay.’

‘We are because we love each other.’

‘You know what else I’ve decided?’

‘What’s that?’

‘I don’t care if you make me want to puke, it’s a risk I’m willing to take because I love your lips so much.’ Chelsea smiled before planting a big kiss on his big lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story