Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > King and Queen

chapter 4

by irish_ping-pong 0 reviews

Yep, at school.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-09-01 - Updated: 2007-09-02 - 690 words

0Unrated
I guess 'a while' isn't as long as it was...Once sc-school starts (evil!) I'll try to update each story at least once a week, hopefully. Don't forget to R&R! (no flames).




Theresa was crouched on the ground, her hands covering her head and her eyes tightly closed.

“Whoa, that was close,” Theresa sighed with relief, standing up. She looked over the edge of the cliff carefully. Theresa assumed that the animal thing had fallen over the edge, but she was wrong. It was right behind her. It lunged at her for the second time, failing the first. It skidded once it landed so it would not fall off the edge. This time, it looked extremely angry. “Get lost!” Theresa yelled and kicked it right across the face. It whimpered and fled into the forest. “Moron!” Theresa muttered under her breath.

“Theresa!” said a voice from behind her. She turned around and saw a blue light and Hermes standing there. Ares was already moving her friends through the portal. They were still motionless and cold.

“Hermes!” Theresa said, once again relieved. She started to walk towards the portal, when the thing came back once again, but Theresa didn’t see it. It ran at her with so much force that when it hit Theresa, she was sent over the cliff. Third time’s the charm.

“Ares!!” Hermes yelled in terror. Ares turned to Hermes while carrying Archie through the portal.

“Hurry! We need to make another stop!” Hermes beckoned.

“Okay, all I have left is Odie.” As soon as Ares brought in Odie, Hermes changed the portal to the side of the cliff and scanned it. “What are we looking for?” Ares asked. Hermes spotted Theresa lying on her back, with a pool of blood around her.

“That,” Hermes answered. Ares’ jaw dropped about a foot and he climbed through the blue light wall. Ares grudgingly picked Theresa up and brought her inside. “Bring her to Chiron, immediately!” Ares went as fast as he could and made it to Chiron.

“My, what has happened?” Chiron asked pointing to the couch which Ares would put Theresa on.

“She fell off a cliff!” Ares said. Chiron raised his eyebrows and surveyed Theresa.

“Oh dear…” Chiron said quietly. Ares had left to go clean himself off, and he couldn’t believe it; he was crying.


Archie began to loosen up, and soon he fell out of his position on to the floor, followed by Atlanta, Odie, Neil, Herry and Jay.

“Hey Jay, if you don’t mind me asking, why were you standing with love in your eyes, huh?” Neil asked as he stood up.

“What? Oh that, you know- hey, where’s Theresa?” Jay asked changing the subject. Everyone looked around, and noticing that she wasn’t there, they ran out of the room. Coincidentally, Ares was walking by at the exact same time, so they ran into each other and everyone fell over, except Herry and Ares.

“Eww, Ares what happened?” Neil asked. Ares used his thumb to wipe a tear from his eye.

“Ares,” Odie paused, “Does this have anything to do with Theresa?” Ares sighed and told them everything.



“CHIRON!” the six titans yelled as they burst open his doors. He was dabbing Theresa’s face with a red (used to be white) cloth. Theresa was lying unconscious, with her hands folded across her stomach.

“Good day.”

“Chiron! What?...Who…huh?” Herry stuttered.

“Herry remember what Ares told us?” Odie reminded him.

“Oh, yah.”

“Is she okay?” Jay asked. They all ran towards Theresa’s bed to see her up close.

“Miraculously, yes,” Chiron began, “Her arm’s broken, and she’ll have many bruises, but I believe she will be just fine.”

“I love you and your first aid skills,” Herry said hugging Chiron.

“You may go back to the dormitory,” Chiron said.

“Urm, could we stay a bit longer?” Jay asked quietly. Chiron paused as he thought.

“I suppose,” he replied, “But only a little while longer.”

“Thank you so much,” Atlanta said. The six titans sat down around Theresa and waited for her to wake.
Sign up to rate and review this story