Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You play with Fire, It's gunna burn You

Part 13

by x_Charlie_x 0 reviews

Part 13. READ THE NOTE AT THE TOP!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-02 - Updated: 2007-09-02 - 1160 words - Complete

0Unrated
----------------------------------------------------------


READ THIS NOTE!
Ok so it was bought to my attention that I may not have made it very clear what the bet was. Sorry if I caused confusion. So to sum up the bet is between Gerard and Frank and it’s to see which of them can get together with Amy first… ie who can get her to go out with them first… ok glad I cleared that up… Let me know if there are any more holes you want filling.

----------------------------------------------------------

Part 13
Frank’s POV- ‘I have fallen for you.’
“Hey Frank.” I head Amy call my name and come to a halt. I was on my way to Maths which meant she was too. I turn and smile at her as she hurries over.
“You Ok?” I ask her as we start walking together.
“Yeah. You weren’t last night though were you?”
“I was just feeling a bit ill.” I lie, running a hand though my hair.
“Don’t lie. You were perfectly fine in that way.” She retorts, and I remember that it was her who had informed me on my habit of running my hand either through my hair, down my face or across my neck when I lie.
“I just didn’t wasn’t Gerard to get too close to you.” I blurt out and then feel my stomach clench in embarrassment. “He’s on the rebound. It’s a tragedy waiting to happen.”
“Well when I said that Gerard’s great but I don’t like him like that last night I meant it.”
“It doesn’t mean you won’t fall for him.” I point out.
“You’ll just have to make sure I fall for someone else then won’t you?” She says completely innocently but my stomach clenches again for the second time in less than 5 minutes. I knew she didn’t know anything about he bet but if I hadn’t known better she could have been referring directly to it. “Nice black eye by the way. Didn’t do a good job my ars*.” She smiles and I scowl briefly then subconsciously raise a hand up to my eye.
“Ok maybe he did an alright job.” I admit. She follows me up the crowded Maths block stairs and into the classroom. By the looks of it we were having a practice exam. How was I supposed to concentrate when my head was full of Amy?
I leave maths to the sound of the teachers promise of continuing the exam tomorrow and Amy’s promise that she did cr*p too. She could read me already. Or maybe she never stopped.

After school at Bob and Amy’s house

Me and the boys sit in the front room discussing movies and all the stuff when Amy pokes her head around the door and announces she’s gate crashing, if that’s Ok with everyone.
“Isn’t Tom coming round?” Bob asks her, not out of annoyance but out of curiosity.
“Nah we had a bit of a tiff.”
“That’s a shame.” Mikey says distractedly before reading yet another text and replying with a grin.
“Who’s the lucky girl?” Amy asks him after she’s sat herself down on the floor next to my legs that were hanging down from where I was sat on the sofa next to Bob who had Mikey on the other side. “What? How did you know it was a girl?” Mikey asks, he looks completely bewildered and turns his phone over in his hands as if examining it for spying devices.
“Magic.” Amy grins. Pleased with herself for getting it right. It was quite scary how girls could pick up on these things.
“If you have to know I’m texting Charli.” He says as if it was no big deal but I can’t resist a small smile.
“Aww Mikey likes her. He wants to kiss her, he wants to hug her…” Amy sings before a cushion gets thrown at her head by Mikey who once manages to hit his target.
Amy absently mindedly leans her head on my knee. I reach out and play with her hair. It used to be really long but recently she had it cut a lot shorter to shoulder length and had blood red streaks added. It looked really good. Bob gets up to go somewhere and Amy immediately steals his chair.
“Frank you’re going out with me this weekend.”
“I am?” I ask momentarily stunned by her directness.
“Yup. As it is your fault that I no longer have a best friend.”
“Oh yeah. It was so my fault.”
“If you hadn’t got yourself hit by Tom I wouldn’t have had to stand up for you and then had him practically disown me.”
“I didn’t ask you to stick up for me.” I point out just to annoy her.
“No but I did so you’re stuck with me.”
“Great.” I say sarcastically even though it really was great.
“Your eye is really skanky.” She says, looking at me as if I have the plague. I think she was half putting it on though. I thought it looked pretty cool but my Mum had had a fit. My Dad just said he hoped I gave as good as I got in that awkward manly way to hide his concern.
“Gee thanks.” I say now to Amy, rolling my eyes. “And you want me to go out with you this weekend?”
“Sorry.” She giggles. “Your lip is skanky too.” she ducks out of the way a bit so that I wouldn’t be able to swat her around the head, as much as she could move with Mikey sat right next to her any way.
“Sorry.” She says to Mikey when he jerks his phone out of her view quite erratically. “Someone’s having text sex.” She mutters which makes me, Gerard and Ray crack up and Mikey turn beetroot.
“SO I have a skanky lip do I?” I ask her once I’d stopped laughing.
“Sorry.” She whispers. Resting her head on my shoulder.
“You say sorry too much.” I whisper back.
“Sorry.” She replies and grins at me. She was so close I could feel her warm breath against my neck. Before I can move in for a kiss though she turns her head and says a little louder, “Your lip is really skanky though.” I tickle her until she somehow manages to kick e and I have to let her go.
“I would apologise,” she says while sizing up the damage she’d done, “but apparently I do it too much.” She smiles sympathetically though and checks I’m Ok.
I spend the rest of the night avoiding Gerard’s gaze. That hadn’t been done to get closer to winning a bet. It was done because I’ve fallen for her well and truly.
Sign up to rate and review this story