Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 MCR oneshots

Goodbye

by x_Charlie_x 3 reviews

#74- Goodbye. 'Friends. We were supposed to be friends.' (not slash)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-09-02 - Updated: 2007-09-02 - 450 words - Complete

0Unrated

-------------------
Frank’s POV
-------------------

I don’t think I can ever forgive you for what you’ve done.
My best friend, you were my best friend.
I bet you thought I didn’t notice. I did. I’m not stupid. Although I suppose you could argue against that with the fact that I stuck around for so long.
I saw the way you looked at her, and I can pin point the day she started to look back at you the same way. She used to look at me like that.
Everyone knew. I saw the pity in their eyes every time they looked at me. That hurt too. The fact that you turned me into yet another sob story.
You used to come up to me onstage and kiss me or touch me and I’d have to try my hardest not to cringe, or punch you. Are you really that greedy that you have to have both of us?
No, I know you’re not gay and even if you were, I know your policy on dating people who you are too good mates with. But what about dating your mate’s girlfriend? Surely you should have had a policy for that?
Who knows how your brain works.
Have a nice life.
Goodbye forever.
Frank x

-------------------
Gerard’s POV
-------------------

I’m sorry. I know you’ll never be able to forgive me for what I did. It doesn’t stop me from being sorry though. If I thought it would do any good I would follow you to the edge of the universe asking for forgiveness all the way. Knowing you you’ll still find somewhere to run though.
I didn’t mean for it to happen like this. Please know that. I didn’t set out with the intention of, well, of getting together with her. I always loved her. From the minute you introduced her to us with that huge smile of yours. I know it was wrong but I couldn’t help it. I love her.
I could probably pinpoint the day you realised what was going on. Me and her were getting drinks and I turned around to see you watching us. We hadn’t been doing anything earth shattering but you knew. You always knew. Why didn’t you say something? Why did you allow us to carry on like that?
She said she was going to leave you but she never did. I was happy about that Frank. I was happy. You’re my best mate. I didn’t want you to get hurt.
Please come back… we need you.
I hope you had a good life.
Gerard x
Sign up to rate and review this story