Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gone for Nothing

Gone for Nothing

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

this story is about a girl being murdered and found by her best friend and the story goes on from there. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-09-01 - Updated: 2007-09-01 - 839 words

0Unrated
I breathed rapidly as I ran down some highway that I didn’t know. The cold wind hit my face and went through my brown wavy hair. My teary blue eyes were blurring my vision. My feet started hurting due to not wearing shoes or thongs. Images flashed through my mind, my best friend Sally lying on the couch with stab wound at her chest, everywhere was blood.

I kept on running until I reached a suburban street, it was dark. I sat on the pathway too tired to walk further. I started sobbing; I’m so scared I don’t know how I ended up here. Why couldn’t I just go home and stay there… but my family won’t take me back anymore. They’ll think… I killed her… I got up and walked to some random house’s lawn and just sat down next to the fence where no one could see me. It was facing inwards to the house and it was covered by bushes and trees. I got goose bumps as I thought of all the creepy crawly things, ew. Without noticing I fell asleep.



**



I opened my eyes and found myself on someone’s couch. I automatically sat up as it looked like the same couch that Sally was murdered on. There wasn’t any blood anywhere, I looked around and noticed I wasn’t anywhere that I suspected I was at somebody’s house. There was a huge plasma TV screen and it had all kind of DVDs on the table under it. I looked around the big room; it had modern style bright blue sofas. I started to breathe rapidly as my heart thumped a thousand miles a minute against my chest. I started getting thoughts that someone must’ve kidnapped me! I slowly got up without making a noise.

“Hey, you’re up” a man’s voice echoed through the musky blue coloured walls.

I gasped and turned to the voice. A blonde man with dark clothing stood at the room’s doorway.

“I didn’t mean to scare you” he said and took a step closer to me.

I slightly shook my head and stepped back.

He understood and also stepped back. “I saw you sleeping on my lawn last night, so I thought you’d be comfy here. I’m not here to hurt you”

I nodded.

“Are you homeless?” he asked.

I stared back at him, afraid to answer his question.

He cleared his throat after a moment, “I’m Bob”

Bob… that doesn’t sound like a kidnapper right? How would I know?! “Cassie” I managed to mumble.

He nodded. “Are you hungry?”

“Um… I’ve got some cereal if you want” he said after I didn’t answer him. He went in the kitchen and came back with a bowl, a bottle of milk, a spoon and coco pops. He set it on the table in front of the sofa and sat on one of the single sofas and looked up at me.

“Its ok, you can eat it. I haven’t got anything in it. You just have to pour the cereal in the bowl” he explained.

I slowly sat down on the sofa without taking my eyes off of him. I hesitantly pour in the cereal and then the milk and started eating it. I never noticed how hungry I was until I started eating. I finished my cereal quickly and looked at him.

“Why were you sleeping on the lawn?” he asked.

I noticed that he had blue piercing eyes, “Long story” I said without mumbling.

He nodded. He opened his mouth to say something but got interrupted by the door knocking.

I jumped and stood up.

“Don’t worry it’s just a friend” he said and got up.

“I better go” I said.

“No don’t go” he said automatically.

I felt pleased and scared at the same time. “It’s ok”

“No you don’t have anywhere to go”

“Please, it’s ok” I’m trying to be nice but he wont understand.

“How about you get to the dining room and wait till I get my friend out of here?”

I nodded and followed his finger’s direction to the dining room. I entered a room with a long rectangle polished dining table with 8 chairs. This guy must be rich. I heard the front door open and close.

“Hey dude, what took you so long?” I heard another man’s voice.

“Uh… I was in the toilet” said Bob.

I ignored their conversation and looked around the room. It was filled with family pictures and expensive treasures. I walked and found another doorway which led to a room and a back door. I knew what I had to do. I opened the door very slowly so that it won’t creak and went out. I appreciate what he had done to me, but I have to get away.



















PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YUOU THINK.... SHOULD I CONTINUE?
Sign up to rate and review this story