Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > 9 months until life

Chapter 4

by prissynblack 3 reviews

Its time to tell Brendons parents.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-09-03 - Updated: 2007-09-03 - 3829 words

0Unrated
Jac P.O.V

I woke up to the light that showed from the bathroom. I yawned and sat up as I looked at my husband Derrick brushing his teeth. A smile crept along my lips as I viewed the towel that hung low on his waste. He was shoveling some water into his hands and then gargling it. Then he spit it out. I got out and bed and went into the bathroom. I pressed my body against his as I wrapped my arms around his waist. Then rested my head on his back. I then looked at him through the mirror.

“How about we have a before work quickie”

“I can’t, unlike you I have a real job and have to pay bills like grown ups” he groaned pulling my hands off of him and going into the bedroom.

“What’s that suppose to mean?” I followed after him.

“Exactly like I said” he said turning around facing me.

“I may not have a job like yours but I pay my half of the bills too”

“Then why in the hell is the rent late. Why don’t bills get paid on time?”

“Were struggling but we’ll get through it. That’s what married couples do” I hissed. A smile reached my lips. “Come here daddy” I said yanking at his towel.

“Do you think this is a joke? Everything is sniggles and giggles with you. It won’t be funny when we get thrown into the street” he yelled pointing towards the window.

I laughed “Did Mr. grumpy gills wake up on the wrong side of the morning?” I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

He then pushed me as hard as he could. I tripped back on my feet and fell on my back. I rested on my forearms as I stared at him in complete shock. I turned my head as I noticed Travis standing in the doorway.

“Mommy!” He had on his footy spider-man pajamas with a teddy bear held close. His thumb laid on his lip.

I looked at Derrick with a disgusted look. He then continued getting dressed.

“Mommy’s here” I stood up and walked over to pick him up and lay him on my waist. “lets get you dressed” I smiled kissing his cheek and walking to his room.

::::::

I was driving when I repeatedly heard the clashing of Travis’s spider man and transformer action figurer. I kept looking at him from the review mirror as I was only imagining what he could be thinking. Since he heard and saw his mom and dad fighting. Seeing your dad hurt your mom at an age like this wasn’t good. I wouldn’t want my kid to get the wrong impression on his parents relationship.

“Travis baby” I called continuing looking at the road. The toys getting hit together is all I heard. “Well what you saw and heard today wasn’t what you thought it was honey. Sometimes grown-ups have problems. Sometimes things don’t go peoples way and they get angry. You don’t think your daddy meant to hurt mommy, do you?” I asked looking through the review mirror.

He kept his head down and continued hitting those toys together. I looked back at the road as I let out a sigh.

“Travis you know mommy and daddy love each other very very much and we don’t want to hurt each other. Were just humans right?” I asked as tears started to fill in my eyes. ”Who am I telling he can’t understand me” I sighed wiping a stray tear. I then pulled into a driveway. I took the keys out the ignition and got out the car.

I opened the door that was on Travis’s side and unbuckled his car seat. I picked him up and let him stand on his feet on the ground. I handed him his toys and then closed the door. He began to cheer loudly as he saw his grandmother walk towards us. She picked him up.

“Oh how I’ve missed my grandson. I love you I love you” she said smothering him with kisses on his cheek.

I wore a smile as I stood there by them. She then looked at me.

“You look sad”

“Mother I’m fine. Don’t butcher me” I huffed.

A chuckle escaped her mouth “Lets get my baby inside”

I followed them as we walked up to her door and went in. I headed towards the living room and sat down on her couch. She sat him on the floor as he began to play with his toys. She took a seat next to me.

“How are you doing?” she crossed her legs and entwined her fingers.

“Fine. Just fine” I responded looking down at Travis.

“You know if anything is bothering you, you know can tell me”

I shrugged “Well me and derrick are having problems. No big deal though”

Travis then stood one of his toys up and made that toy push his other one. The other toy slid across the floor.

“Why is Travis being so violent? Don’t tell me Derrick has put his hands on you” her voice began to get worked up.

I shook my head as I laid them on the inside of my palms.

“It was a silly push. We were having an argument and I was joking so he pushed me. Mom I deserved it. He was serious and I wasn’t. I know it agitates him but I do it anyways. Totally my fault” a sigh followed afterwards as I began to massage my forehead.

“ I don’t care if when you use his razor it makes him want to punch you. He shouldn’t lay a finger on you no matter what. Are you crazy Jac? I’ve raised you better then that. How can you let a man push you around?”

“Mom this was the first time he ever laid his hands on me” I growled looking up at her.

“Then that’s the gateway to letting him do it again. Honey if you can get away with something once you can get away with doing it again”

“Mom don’t meddle. Let me handle things the way I want to” Both of my hands rested on my thighs as I stared at her intensively.

“Okay okay but please tell me Travis wasn’t near any of that?”

“He doesn’t know any better. Mom lets drop it” I huffed loudly.

Her tongue slid across her top lip as she began to speak “Well you know my birthday is this Wednesday” she smiled.

“Yes I know” I grinned. “How old are you turning anyway?” I teased hitting her lap.

“A lady reveals tells her age” she stuck her nose in the air.

“Come on mom, its me” My elbow rested on the top of the couch.

“Alright 46” the words followed with a huff.

“See it wasn’t that hard” I laughed patting her back.

“yeah yeah” she sighed with a chuckle.

“Speaking of birthdays. I’m so excited for Joel and the baby” I ended the words with covering my mouth.

My mom stared at me with wide eyes. “I need a drink” she said getting up and going to the kitchen.

I looked at Travis who drifted off to sleep. I picked him up and laid him on the couch. Then I ran to the kitchen. She was taking a shot of whiskey.

“Promise me you want tell her I told you” I whispered not wanting to wake my baby.

She downed another shot and turned to look at me.

“When did she tell you?”

“Well me and Jodie were there when she took a pregnancy test” I said sheepishly.

“Does anybody else know?” she asked pouring another shot.

“Not that I know of”

“How many months?” she was looking at the glass.

“2 months but she found out at 7 weeks” I said quickly.

She downed that shot “Oh gawd”

“Mom don’t worry” I reassured.

“Easy for you to say you not the mother of the child that’s dating a…..rock star boy person”

“Mom there’s nothing wrong with that”

“Everything is wrong with that? I don’t like him and I don’t want her to have kids with them. Jeez there not even married” she screeched slamming her hand on the counter.

“Don’t wake Travis” I whispered looking to see if he was woken but luckily he wasn‘t.

“Do you know when she was going to tell me?”

”What is this? 21 questions? Well I have to go to work. Your watching Travis right?”

“Of course” her head turned to look at me.

I stared at her as I nodded my head. Then I arched an eyebrow.

”Give me this” I grabbed the bottle of tequila and the shot glass. “You won’t be drinking while your watching my child” I whispered in her ear as I went to put those things up.

She laughed.

“Bye” I said kissing her on her cheek.

“Have a good day at work’ she called.

“Remember don‘t say anything” I warned walking out the door.

“I won’t” she said dragging her words.

Jodie P.O.V

“I’m so happy for them. Really I am but its depressing seeing my sisters have kids when I can’t” I said taking a sip of my coffee.

“Honey don’t let that get you down. We could always adopt” he replied grabbing my hand that was rested on the table.

I smiled shyly as I looked away and then back at him.

“I’m so lucky to have you” he recited.

I laughed. “I couldn’t agree more”

He then took a sip of his coffee.

“Now you know in 2 days it’s my moms birthday. Joel, Jac and me are planning this surprise party. It would only mean so much if you could watch Travis while me and the girls take mom out for a day of pampering. His dad has to work and you’re the only available responsible person I know. Then drive him over to moms house because that’s where the party will be”

“Sure baby. Don’t worry everything will work out”

“It has to” I huffed.

A waiter then came over to put a muffin on the table .

“Who’s is that?” she asked.

“Your’s” I smiled.

She laughed as she grabbed it.

“Banana nut your favorite?”

“Yes” she smiled biting into it. Then her faced turned confused as she spit out the chunky she bite off in her hand. Her expression turned excited as she held up a ring. I got out of my chair and got on one knee beside her.

She handed me the ring and stared at me. ”Oh my gawd”

“Jodie I’ve been with you for 3 years and its been the best 3 years of my life. We’ve been through our ups and downs like any other couple but I feel you’re the one. I know who I want to spend the rest of my life with and I was wondering who you wanted to spend with yours. Jodie Lynn scott will you marry me?” he said sliding the ring on my finger.

I stared into his eyes “Yes” I said. “YES” I yelled standing up. He grabbed me by my waist as he picked me up off my feet. The pople in star bucks clapped for us. He put me down and grabbed my face with both of his hands. Our lips instantly hit. I was so lucky to have someone like him.

Joel P.O.V

Brendon and I are at his parents house. Sitting at the dinner table eating dinner. It was time to tell them. Brendon turned to look at me and I looked back at him raising my eyebrows.

“How do you like the food?” Brendon’s dad asked Brendon.

“Its good” he smiled

“And u?” his mother asked me.

“Delicious” I smiled.

There was an awkward silence.

“Mom, dad me and joel have something to tell you guys”

“What is it, son?” his dad said giving his full attention. His mom looked our way too.

“Were having a baby” he smiled widely grabbing my hand underneath the table.

His parents looked at each other as his dad dropped his fork. Then back at us.

“That’s….that’s good son” his dad stuttered with a smile.”Right dear?” he asked.

“Are you two married?” his mom asked.

“No were not” Brendon answered.

“Are you going to get married?”

“When the time is right”

“Well apparently the time was right to have a baby”

“Mom can you just be..” she interrupted me.

“Happy? You expect me to be happy for you getting this….girl knocked up?” she hissed.

“She has a name and its Joel” Brendon hissed back.

“Well if you ask me I‘d say she’s trying to trap you. Your not married, you haven’t been together long enough for a child to even come in the picture”

“How dare you accuse me of that. I love your son”

“Oh you do? To be honest I care swear I see dollar sings in your eyes”

“I don’t know what brought you to the conclusion that I want him for what he’s got but I’m certainly not using him. I don’t know how much more I could prove to you that I love him but I do. Your saying that because you don’t like”

“Your right I don’t like you. I think your a whore”

“Mom…”

“Brendon shut up I’m talking to her” she said raising her voice and then looking at me.

I chuckled lightly “Oh you defiantly don’t want to know what I’m thinking about you”

“How about you be a woman and tell me”

“Sweetie calm down” his father said standing up and trying to pat her on her back.

“No don’t you tell me to calm down” she hissed at him.

“I need a drink” he sighed walking in the kitchen.

“Fine. How about you take your head from out your ass and quit being such a grouch. You want to believe I’m with him for the wrong reasons, you want to believe I’m trying to trap him, you want to believe whatever your pathetic reasons that you sit up all night to figure out but, I don’t have to prove anything to you because I know what I’m here for and its because I love him and don’t you think if he didn’t love me back he’d be gone by now. I’m not putting a gun to his head. He’s chose to stay with me and he wants to be with me. So deal with it, okay? No disrespect because I know you’re his mother but I don’t want my kid to grow up with a stuck up grandmother like how your acting” I then got up and went out the door.

Brendon P.O.V

“Mom that was totally uncalled for”

“I apologize for your mother”

My mom then got up from her sit and started to go upstairs.

“You’ll still be a grandmother to the child? Won‘t treat it any different?” I asked.

She stopped in place and continued to look forward “Yes I will. I’ll love it to death but I can’t wait until the day I can tell it how much there mother is a fucking whore” she then continued walking.

“Oh gawd” I sighed falling back in my seat.

‘This isn’t too good’

Joel P.O.V

I was outside sitting on the side of the house. I couldn’t believe how much his mom hated me. I did nothing wrong and she just hated my guts. My thoughts were interrupted when I got a call. I looked at the caller I.D and it read “Jodie”. I wiped my tears and sniffled a little. Then I answered the call.

“Hello”

A scream instantly filled my ears. I moved the phone away then pressed it against my ears again.

“Are you done?” I hissed.

“Guess what?” her voice was ecstatic.

“I don’t know, tell me”

“David proposed to me. I’m so excited”

I took a deep gulp and smiled “Oh Jodie I’m so happy for you”

“Thank you so much. I can’t believe he did it. I called mom and jac, there really happy for me. He told his parents and there happy for us” she cheered.

I choked back tears “ I’m glad. I wish you the best. Really I do”

There was a pause “Are you okay?” she asked suddenly.

“Of course” I chuckled wiping the tears that fell.

“Well I’ll talk to you tomorrow and if you need anything just call me” she sounded concern.

“Okay bye”

I hung up my phone and threw it on the ground. I cried inside the palms of my hands. Right now I hated my life and everyone in it. All I wanted was for people to like and feel some sense of proudiness for me but that’ll never happen. Jodie gets married and everyones happy. I get pregnant and everyones upset. Things will never end up the way I want them too and I guess that’s another lession in life I’ve learned.

‘Joel don’t get yourself stressed. That’s bad for the baby’

Oh yeah the baby

I almost forgot about it. Maybe having the baby will be a good change in my life. It’ll be the only thing I’ll have really. Just then I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I looked up and it was Brendon.

“let’s go” he demanded reaching his hand towards me. I grabbed his hand as he helped lift me up. I started to walk to the car.

“Did you get in a fight with your phone” he called holding it with a confused face.

I laughed slightly as I took my phone from his hands. We then got in the car and he backed out the drive way and drove off. I laid back on the seat and stared out the window.

“Are you okay?” he asked glancing at the road then me.

“Well besides your mom insulting why I’m with you and me as a person. I’m peachy” I smiled sarcastic glancing him then looking back at the window.

“Shes just really protective. Since now I’m famous, she doesn’t want people to use me”

“Well I can promise I’m not one. You don’t think I’m one of those girls?” I asked looking at him.

“Of course not” he laughed.

“Jodies engaged” I said looking out the window.

“Oh really. That’s good”

“When will get married?”

“Want to go to a courthouse. They have plenty of those here” he laughed

“Not funny” I hissed hitting his arm.

“Ouch”

“Everything is not going like I planned” I huffed. “If your mom blew up like that I can only imagine my mom. This is too much for me right now. Like Jodie told me, when you do grown up things you get grown up responsibilities”

“That‘s true”

“But I don’t need this. I’ve heard stress isn’t good for the baby and I‘m stressed”

“I understand you are. If I could get pregnant for you I would”

I held in my laughter “I’m pretty sure you would”

He had parked in the parking lot. When he turned off the ignition. I immediately started to walk to our apartment.

“Joel” he called still standing next to the car. I stopped in place and looked at him. He shifted his weight on one foot as he fiddled with the car keys not losing eye contact with me. I crossed my arms with a smirk as I walked down the steps and continued towards his way. As I stepped in front of him he grabbed my waist and pulled me against him. Our lips instantly clashed together. It was a tender kiss. As we parted our lips we leaned our foreheads together.

“I love you jo and I don’t care what people say, I want to be with you”

A dorky grin took place on my lip’s “I love you too”

I wrapped my arms around his neck. I leaned my forehead out from his as he moved his lips in towards me. My eyes remained closed as I opened my mouth so he could slid his tongue in. Then I gained in entrance in his. While we continued to kiss he used his left arm to place underneath my legs. I laughed loudly as he lifted me up. I threw my head back and kicked my legs. I looked at him.

“Please don’t drop me” I smiled cautiously.

“I won’t” he said shaking his head. Just then he pretended to drop me.

“Don’t please” I smiled pouting out my lip.

He kissed me quick as we walked up the 2 steps then the stairs. I got the keys and unlocked the door. I wrapped my hands around his neck again as he pushed the door open with his foot. We walked in and he put me down. He went to close the door.

“Good to be home” I huffed going to the room.

I took off my shoe’s and threw them by the closet. Then I laid fell back. A pair of hands grabbed each of my legs. When I looked up I saw Brendon. He smirked as he got between my legs and held them up. Then started humping me. Going fast.

“Nice” I laugh.

“Oh you like it ruff don’t you?” he said.

“Dirty talk eh? What could I say. Um..oh yea baby shove your juicy cock in my mouth” I mocked giggling with a little snort.

“That could work” he smiled raising both of his eyebrows up and down.

“It could couldn’t it” I teased with a bit of sarcasm. I got up pushing him away. Then I went to the bathroom. I undressed and started the water. I made it warm and hopped in. I stood in front of the water as it beat against my body. I closed my eyes moving my head side to side as I stroked my hair back. The steam began to fog up my window. As the water got into my mouth I spit it back out while I lowered my head to massage my neck. I heard a sudden sound so I looked at the door and Brendon climbed in….naked.

‘life was shaping up after all’
Sign up to rate and review this story