Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx (Part 45)

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

no summary.. =|

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-09-05 - Updated: 2007-09-05 - 1113 words - Complete

0Unrated
(Tasha's POV)

"Can I- uh.. talk to you?" I asked Ryan quietly, still being embarrassed by everyone that was watching us.
"Yeah. Sure." He said lightly.
I then stood up and walked away from the crowd and walked outside.
Ryan just followed me outside to talk.
My stomach was spinning as I tried to find the right words to say.
Once we were outside, I faced him and decided how I would start this conversation.
"So, ummn. How've you been?" I asked him.
"I've been fi- fi-" he sighed and looked down.
"I've missed you, Tasha. Loads." He said shyly.
Wha-huh?
I shook my head because of all the confusion.
"Really?" I managed to ask.
He looked at his feet, then back at me.
"Yes. Really." He said, piercing me with those beautiful brown eyes that I missed staring into.
"I-uh.." I stuttered.
For some reason, I froze.
I wanted to tell him that I missed him.. that I needed him.. that I still loved him madly.
But I couldn't.
I tried to open my mouth to speak, but no words came out.
I frowned.
My shyness got the best of me at the wrong time.
Ryan then saw my face, and looked so defeated.
He then thought something that was SO totally wrong.
"But, uh, if you don't feel the same way, then I feel like a complete ass that just embarrassed myself more.." he said and turned around to walk away.
'COME ON TASHA! IT'S NOW OR NEER! DON'T LET HIM JUST WALK AWAY. YOU LOVE HIM!' My mind yelled at me.
Just then, I kicked my shyness out and reached my hand to get a hold of his shoulder to jerk him around.
I did just that, and when he was finally facing me, I crashed my lips with his.
I felt a supercharge when I felt his lips on mine.
I felt a warm sensation all over my body.
His lips tasted sweet, just like I had remembered.
I then let my hands roam around in his brown, short hair.
He put his one hand on the back of my head, and his other hand went on the side of my head.
It felt so wonderful to be in his arms.
Within seconds, our tongues were dancing in such a sensual motion.
We both broke apart for air after a while.
As we did, we both had on a little smile across our lips and our foreheads were touching.
"Ryan.. I missed you too. I need you....Ryan, I'm madly in love with you." I smiled at him.
He just smiled back.
He backed away from me and pulled something out of his pocket.
"I've kept this with me everyday for the past year. I promised myself that if I ever saw you, I'd do this.. again." He said, then lowered himself down on one knee.
I put my ring hand over my mouth, in shock.
"Natasha Mynes.. will you accept my proposal to marry you.. again?" he asked as he held my left hand.
I was overjoyed.
This was so unexpected.
"Yes!" I said with a huge smile.
He then took my old engagement ring out of the box and took off the promise ring that I was wearing and slid on the engagement ring on my finger.
He then grabbed my right hand and slid the promise ring on my finger.
Once he was standing again, he opened his mouth to talk.
"Tasha.. about how I handled our little situation.. I'm sorry. I was over-reacting. I talked to Brendon and Jon and got the whole story straight. I'm just sorry that I took me as long as it did for me to realize the truth. I love you." he said.
"I love you too." I said and we hugged each other.
It was comforting.
He was my best friend and lover.
Now, we were finally together again.
I smiled.
"I think we should go back in there." he said.
"Eh. I've got a better idea..." I said and we both just smiled, knowing what I was thinking.

(Rachel's POV)

I drove mine and Tasha's rental car back to the hotel.
I knew where Tasha was.
I also knew that she wouldn't be going back to PA.
This is where her heart lies, with Ryan, in Vegas.
I was sad a bit.
I wouldn't be seeing her as much now because Frank lives in New Jersey, which was only 3 hours away from where Tasha used to live.
But that was before.
Oh well.
At least she was now trully happy.
Once I got into the hotel, my cell phone started ringing.
Caller ID read 'Mr. Iero.'.
I smiled and answered the phone.
"Hello my sexy husband." I said.
"Now I'm sexy? I thought I was handsome?" He asked playfully.
"You're both." I laughed and he did too.
"How's my beautiful wife?" he asked me.
"Eh. Lonely." I said.
"Aww. So come home. I can fix that." He said softly.
"I think I will. Tasha and Ryan are back together again- all thanks to Spencer's brilliant plan." I smiled.
"Aw, that's great! Are you coming home tonight?" He asked.
"Yeah. I'll be at the New Jersey airport at 5am. You better be there to pick me up." I laughed.
"Oh, don't worry. I'll be there." He said.
"Okay good. See you soon. Love you. Bye." I said.
"Love you too. Bye." He said and we both hung up our cell phones.
I then called Spencer.
"Hello?" He answered the phone.
"Hey. I'm leaving tonight. Could you tell Tasha whenever her and Ryan go out in public again that I left?" I asked him.
He laughed.
"Okay, I will. Have a safe flight." He said.
"Okay, thanks. Bye Spence." I said.
"Bye Rach." He said and hung up.
I got all of my stuff in my luggage.
The night before, I gave most of Tasha's stuff to Spencer and he had put it it Ryan's apartment.
So I grabbed my luggage, room key, and the rental car's keys and made my way to the lobby of the hotel.
I gave the lady at the front desk the room key, meaning that I had checked out of the hotel.
I then put my luggage in the back seat of the rental car and got ready to drive to the closest airport.
I had stopped on the way to get some coffee.
"Goodbye Vegas." I said to no one while I started my car after I had gotten a coffee.
"Goodbye Mrs. Iero." A guy said from the backseat.
The next thing I knew, I was unconscious.
What the fuck?
Sign up to rate and review this story