Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 46}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

Just read :]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-01-18 - Updated: 2008-01-18 - 755 words - Complete

0Unrated
(Tasha's POV)
It was now 5am.
Ryan and I haven't slept at all.
We caught up on the time that we had been apart.
My cell phone then started to ring.
"Who'd be calling you at this time at night?" Ryan asked.
"I don't know." I said to Ryan and answered my cell phone.
"Hello?" I answered the phone.
"Tasha. It's Frank. Rachel was supposed to be here 2 hours ago. But just 5 minutes ago, I got a call from a Mr. Adam Mynes. Asshole. He has Rachel. And told me that if I wanted to see Rachel again, to give him Josh." Frank said all worried.
"What the fuck? Oh my god." I said.
"What? What's wrong?" Ryan asked.
I held up my finger, telling Ryan that I'd tell him in a minute.
"Frank. Come over here. I'll call the New Jersey airport to have an already pad for ticket ready for you. Take the next flight to here. I'll see you in a bit." I said.
"Okay. Thanks. Bye." He said and hung up, as did I.
"We gotta go to Spencer's RIGHT NOW!" I said to Ryan.
I explained everything to him as we quickly got dressed to get to Spencer's.
Within 10 minutes, we reached Spencer's house.
I knocked loudly on the door and yelled 'Spencer' a few times before he answered the door all sleepy.
"What the fuck guys? It's like 6 in the fucking morning." He whined.
"Where's Josh?" I asked Spencer.
"Up in his room that I set up for him. Why?" He asked.
I pushed Spencer out of the way and ran upstairs to Josh's room.
Once I had opened the door, I took a sigh of relief and picked up Josh.
"Hi Josh." I smiled to him.
"Mama." he smiled.
"Yes, mama's here." I told him and walked downstairs into the kitchen where Spencer and Ryan were, with the baby in my arms.
I'm guessing that Ryan told Spencer, because Spencer looked so pale.
"What's he want my song for?" Spencer asked me.
"I don't know. But Kim was his favorite. He abused me and Adelle." I said lightly.
Spencer and Ryan just looked at me, confused.
"Who's Adelle?" They both asked.
I sighed.
"She was my younger sister. She was so beautiful and so understanding. She was like the 'World's Best Sister'. But my dad beat her up so bad one night. She was admitted into the hospital that same night, because I had called 911. Later that night, she died. She was only 13. I was 15. The next morning, Brendon came to confort me. That's when I lost my virginity, Ryan. It was wrong, I know. But then as time progressed, I really started liking him." I said while a few tears rolled down my cheeks.
Spencer got up and got Josh so I could calm down.
"Aww, you poor thing." Ryan said and hugged me.
After a few minutes, I was all better.
"So you dad's crazy to do anything?" Spencer asked me while caressing Josh's head.
"Yes. Very. But I think I have a way to save Rachel." I said and Ryan and Spencer just looked at me, trying to think of what kind of idea I had.

(A few hours later)
"Yeah?" She asked on the phone.
"Could you do me a favor?" I asked her through my crappy cell phone.
"What kind of favor?" She asked.
"Let's just say that you'll get to do some vendetta for your old best friend.." I told her.
"Adelle?" She asked lightly.
"Yes." I said.
"Okay, where are you?" she asked me.
"Corner of 4th and Freemont. The hotel. Meet me here in an hour." I said.
"Got it." She said and hung up.
That was my lovely friend, Roxi.
She was Adelle's best friend.
She was my age when Adelle passed away.
So after Adelle died, Roxi decided what she wanted to do for a living.
A contract killer.
I've been sick and tired of this asshole of a father that I have. He's gotten away with so much. And it stops now.
I knew where he had Rachel, but I couldn't go alone.
Knowing Roxi, she'd bring her gang.
First, she had a computer nerd for breaking into other people's computers.
Then she had her back-up, Chris.
Then she had her partner in crime, Bullet.
I didn't know Bullet's first name.
Actually, no one knew.
She was only known by Bullet.
They lived about twenty minutes away from Vegas.
The plan.. well you'll find out soon enough.
Sign up to rate and review this story