Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 47}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

Just read it :]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-01-18 - Updated: 2008-01-18 - 1095 words - Complete

0Unrated
(No One's POV)
Okay, so everything was all set up and ready to go.
Roxi and her gang were in their places.
Spencer and Josh were safe.
Frank and Ryan were both within a distance, sitting in a car.
And Tasha... well, she was standing on the corner of 4th and Freemont.
That was where Adam had told her to be.
As planned, Adam arrived late.
"Where's Josh?" He asked.
"Don't worry about that. He's safe, in a hotel room, right over there." She pointed through the alley.
She then walked into the alley way.
He followed Tasha slowly, taking every precaution.
He heard a noise, and then sort of knew what was going down.
He then tried to grab Tasha, but before he could, out came Bullet, pushing him to the wall.
Then Roxi appeared in front of him and put her hands around his throat.
"Hello asshole." she said to him, while lifting his body by his throat, chocking him.
"I'm gonna make you wish you never killed Adelle." She said threateningly.
"Now, where's Mrs. Iero?" She asked him and lowered his body a bit so he could talk.
"I'll never tell you. You whore." He said but then a fist flew across his face.
"Dickhead, you either tell me.." Bullet said while grabbing his arm and twisting it.
"...or, we do this the hard way." She continued, and then rammed his arm in an upward motion, causing his arm to break.
He screamed out loud in pain.
"She'll.. be ...dead.. before you.. find her." He said.
"Okay. You got it. Hard way it is." Bullet said and kicked his right knee cap in.
"You bitch.." he hissed at her, whilst wincing from the pain.
"Why thank you. Best compliment that I've ever gotten. Now where's Rachel.." Bullet demanded.
"I'd rather die-" He said, but his cell phone started ringing.
Roxi tightened her grip on him so he couldn't move, while Bullet pulled out his cell phone from his jacket pocket.
"Oooh, Andie." Bullet said before answering the phone.
Andie started talking before Bullet could say anything.
It was a guy.
"Mr. Mynes, I ... I can't do this. This is THE Frank Iero's wife. Do you know how much trouble I'd be in if I actually went through with the plan of killing her?" He asked.
"Where's Rachel?" Bullet asked.
"Wh-who's this?" He asked, all panicky.
"Oh.. let's just say that Mr.Mynes here is in a little predicament. And today is his dying day. Now where is Rachel Iero?" Bullet asked again.
"The Admiral. Hotel room number 204." he said.
"Thanks. Come by the Lightning Cloud and ask for Brina. I'll be sure to return the favor." She said and hung up.
"Deals over buddy. Kill him." Bullet told Adam and Roxi.
Within seconds, Adam was lying on the ground, bleeding alot due to a bullet through the head.
"And that's what you get when you mess with best friends." Roxi said and kicked the now dead Adam.
"Rachel's at the Admiral, room 204." Bullet informed everyone.
"Thank you. Let's go." Tasha said, feeling a bit sad.
Tasha then called Frank on her cell phone.
"Frank. We got her. Go to the Admiral. Room 204. We'll meet you there." She said.
"Okay. Bye." He said and hung up his cell phone, and drove to the Admiral Hotel with Ryan in the passenger side of the car.
Tasha then called Spencer, who was at a Hotel far away from Vegas, for safety reasons.
"Spence. No worries. Adam's all taken care of. We're going to get Rachel right now. So you can go back home." She said.
"Okay. Thank you. And Josh is already alseep, so I won't wake him. We'll just stay here for the night." He said.
"Okay. No problem. Bye." She said and hung up, as did Spencer.
Bullet had gotten the car containing Roxi, Chris, and Tasha to the Admiral within 5 minutes.
Ryan and Frank were already there when Bullet and them got there.
"Alright. Let's save your wife." Bullet said.
They made their way to the 2nd floor of the hotel, and faced the door that said '204' on it.
Bullet, then kicked the door down.
They found Rachel in a chair, tied up with blind folds and her mouth taped shut.
On her chest was a note that read:
'I didn't hurt her. I swear. --Andie'

Tasha gently pulled off the tape from Rachel's mouth, and Frank managed to take the blind folds off.
Roxi and Bullet took care of the 'tied-up' part.
In 5 minutes, Rachel was un-tied.
She then hugged Frank tightly, and started crying.
"Shh. It's okay, Rach. He's dead. He'll never get near you again." Frank promised Rachel.
"No.. but.. He said that he'd kill me AND you if I didn't tell him where Josh was." Rachel cried.
Frank just calmed Rachel down.
Tasha just stood there, all blank.
Her father had threatened her best friend of killing her and Frank just to get Josh.
All for a baby.
Outrageous.
Tasha decided to sit outside of the hotel room, since it had a little balcony and 2 chairs.
It was an ocean view hotel room.
She just sat there, feeling the light breeze gently blow against her tanned skin, and watched the ocean crash against the sand.
She soon felt a pair of warm arms curl around her upper chest.
Ryan.
"What's wrong, Tash?" He asked her lightly, sensing that something wasn't right with her.
She sighed.
"I just can't believe that he would go this far JUST for a baby." She said.
"Well.. people are crazy now-a-days. I know he was your dad and all.. but just think of it as he'll never bother you again." he said, while caressing her arm.
"I know. But everything has just been so stressful. If this would have happened when I didn't have you, I really would be going crazy." She said, while sighing again.
He then kissed her cheek lightly and smiled, "But baby, you do have me."
She looked at him and stared into his eyes.
She then realized that she had nothing to worry about.
Bullet, Roxi, and Chris drove Tasha and Ryan home, while Frank and Rachel took the next flight to Jersey.
Roxi went back to her house, where no one knew, as did Chris.
And Bullet... she just kind of like disappeared.
Roxi had told Tasha that Bullet was the best contract killer around.
Many people wanted to work under her, and many more people wanted her killed.

Now, everything was back to normal.
Sign up to rate and review this story