Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell me I'm an Angel.....Take this to My Grave

Ch. 2 "Why is Mikey giggling?"

by feeandgee22 3 reviews

Mikey is introduced! It seems Mikey knows something that Frank doesn't. Giggle* Giggle*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-09-06 - Updated: 2007-09-06 - 490 words

0Unrated
Back again guys! Spread the word about this story if you can! I'd appreciate it greatly!
-------------------------------------

So I just left him and went back to the bus. I must have still looked a little embarrassed because when I walk on, Mikey stopped watching tv and asked me what was wrong. He didn't seem concerned, just devilishly curious.I just shrugged and walked by. I Entered the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I didn't warm to look at myself so I just turned the tap on scalding hot. As I waited for it to heat up, I closed my eyes and kept my head bowed, breathing deeply. I felt guilty and I guess a little pissed at myself. I pulled my gross black flag tee from my sweaty back and threw it on the floor along with everyone else's discarded clothing. As I turned back to the sink, I hear a rather forceful knock at the door. Hoping it wasn't Gerard, I took a quick glance at the mirror making sure i had swiped the look of shame off my face before opening the door.Hoping it wasn't Gerard, I took a quick glance at the mirror making sure i had swiped the look of shame off my face before opening the door. There stood Mikey in the doorway with a mischievous glint in his eye. "Can I come in," he asked not even waiting for me to answer before walking by.
"Um....in case you haven't noticed, Mikey, this is a fucking for by four box," I replied a little harsher than I had intended.
"It'll just take a minute," He said with a little more force, closing the door behind us. "You look like shit, ya know," he told me as if I didn't already know. I ignored him and turned back to the sink, splashing hot water over my face, feeling it burn in a few places, but not caring enough to respond to the discomfort. Mikey's voice drew me back out of my thoughts, considering I'd just about forgotten he was there. "He caught ya, didn't he?" I turned quickly and looked at him almost pleadingly. "What? it was kind of obvious. You like him, don't you?"
"Of course i like him. I wouldn't be in the band if I didn't like him," I replied casually. He knew I was playing dumb and I saw his eyes roll in the mirror as I turned away from him.
"You know what I mean smartass. Don't play dumb. You love him." i couldn't understand how he could read me without even looking. Mikey, the quiet observer and my love's kid brother.
"You think I'm sick, don't you," I asked shame lacing my voice again.
"No, I don't. It's kinda cute actually, but you're gonna make him hate you,' he replied matter of factly. Now i was confused.
"What do you mean? What did I do?"
Sign up to rate and review this story