Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell me I'm an Angel.....Take this to My Grave

Ch. 3 "Boners and Sunshine"

by feeandgee22 0 reviews

Mikey and Frank discuss an issue and together with Ray Mikey succeeds in pissing Frank off.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-09-07 - Updated: 2007-09-07 - 410 words

0Unrated
Hey guys! Im updating like crazy today and yes the chaps will get longer. Right now i have to type on the computer downstairs with my parents looking over my shoulder. They kinda frown on homo things. LOL!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're playing with his heart. He's waiting for you to talk-"
"Me? I'm playing with his heart. What about the other night. He just walked right over and practically ripped my fucking tongue outta my mouth? So who's being the tease," I practically shouted at him. Then of all things, Mikey cracked a smile and laughed at me. "It's not funny! He's driving me up a fucking wall! Maybe you'll think it's funny when i pop a fucking boner in front of 25,000 fans. I'm sure they'll be really understanding!" On the last word my voice cracked and I punched the wall directly behind Mikey's left ear.
"You think he wasn't? He has and he didn't seem to care. The crowd went wild actually." With those few words, he turned and walked out, smirking to himself. Still pissed off I shut the tap off and grabbed a random shirt off the floor that was probably just as dirty as the one i had taken off. It was probably Mikey's due to the fact that there was a rather large Smashing Pumpkins logo across the front. Taking a last look in the mirror and a deep breath, I turned and walked out. Back in the front, Mikey and Ray quickly stopped whispering and giggling when they saw me walk in.
"So....." Ray began. "I don't think there was anyone within a two mile radius that didn't hear your little hissy fit."
"Go fuck yourself, Toro," I snapped back. "When the fuck is sound check?"
"Five minutes Sunshine," he responded sending Mikey into a ft of giggles. They were fucking pissing me off, but I guess they were right so I just walked off the bus and lit of a cigarette. Inhaling slowly, I let the smoke fill my lungs. 'Fuck cancer,' I thought, taking another long drag. Two minutes later, Mikey and Ray came bounding off the bus. Ray grabbed my cigarette just as I was about to take another drag and snuffed it out with his foot. "Time to go Sunshine," he said with a smile. I flipped him off before picking up my Les Paul guitar and stood, leaning against the side of the bus where i had left it.
Sign up to rate and review this story