Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Great Romances Of The 21st Century

Great Romances Of The 21st Century

by sillyperson 3 reviews

Just a normal high school in Las Vegas. Just a guy who is too scared to be noticed.Just a girl whos to heart broken to see. And everyone else is too wrapped up in there own problems. Could a new gi...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] - Published: 2007-08-31 - Updated: 2007-08-31 - 1097 words

0Unrated
Great Romances Of The 21st Century


Just a normal high school in Las Vegas. Just a guy who is too scared to be noticed.Just a girl whos to heart broken to see. And everyone else is too wrapped up in there own problems. Could a new girl change all this? Read
Crossover P!atd/FOB/Paramore/OFC

Okay well i though i would write a prologue before posting the actual chapter because i dont want to write a story that no one is really interested in. So please review and tell me what you think.

Well anyway...

Its just a normal high school, thats what Hayley Williams thought when she read the prospectus for this place. Well at least thats what she thought, she just wanted to keep her head down and not get too involved. But hey, you can't really expect that when you get tossed into a very complicated group of friends.

Characters

Brendon:
He’s the quiet guy who sits at the back of the class with his friends, he’s not popular and he finds it hard to talk to girls unless the girl happens to be Elspeth. He rarely tells people how he feels and acts quite shy although he tends to smoke and he skips some classes…he has a reputation as a stoner although he never gets stoned he just drinks a lot of caffeine.

Pete:
He’s the captain of the football team and he thinks he can get any girl he wants whenever he wants, when new girl Hayley Williams starts at the school he is determined to get her on his arm for the school dance…she on the other hand is reluctant and has her sights set on a guy not so arrogant as he is. Pete doesn’t get on with Brendon or Ryan since they are too ‘nerdy’ to hang round with him. He’s dated Eleanor, Elspeths best friend, didn’t end well, and he is often seen hanging round with Patrick or Jon.

Elspeth (As used in my other stories):
She’s the girl that seems to get on with everyone, well apart from Eleanor, she vows at the beginning of the school year not to bother with boys after her last relationship ended badly. But this could change when a new pupil, Hayley, starts at the school? She tends to block her emotions to the back of her mind and deny them, if they are ever bought to the surface…there’s only one person that can read her properly but she doesn’t realise it.

Hayley Williams:
She’s the new girl at school, she doesn’t like to make trouble and would rather keep her head down, but when Pete takes an interest in her she finds herself trapped. She moves about a lot and doesn’t even now if she’ll be at the school to graduate, she’s in a band which is based in Franklin yet she lives in Vegas. She soon becomes friends with Elspeth and Rachael but could that be jeopardised...



Spencer Smith:
Spencer is an average guy who tends to be the class clown. He’s accident prone too and has broken three guitars in the music department. He and Ryan tend to clash because he prefers his friends to be open and loud like he is. He just can’t keep his lips sealed. He had a relationship with Elspeth but it ended on bad terms...REALLY bad terms. She now hates him. Since he’s loud he loves to play the drums, he doesn’t smoke but he gets high often, part of the reason why Elspeth and him broke up.

Ryan Ross:
He’s the guy that doesn’t find trust in people very easily; he is usually found under the tree by the gym writing notes down in his journal. He often clashes with Pete, he has only been at the school for a year and he still feels like he is the outsider. He hasn’t had a girlfriend but he has a secret crush. His best friend is Brendon and unlike him Ryan does not smoke, he just wants to get his head down and graduate so his father will be proud of him.

Jon Walker:
Jon, along with Pete got held back a year since he was hardly at school, he isn’t a big fan of school and is always happy when he’s jamming on his bass. He’s closest to Pete since they are the same age but he doesn’t share the interest in football…he despises it. He is okay friends with Brendon and Ryan but he gets on better with Spencer.

Eleanor Underwood:
She’s the typical blonde in the school she’s cheerleads and she also gets poor grades, she only likes to hang round with the popular people .When she gets paired with Brendon for a school project she finally understands to not be so judgemental. There’s one girl she doesn’t get on with and that’s Elspeth, they used to get on but there’s history since she was the key reason Pete and her broke up. She vowed she would get back at her…and it could involve a certain Mr Urie.


Patrick Stump:
Patrick’s the short guy that hides behind the rim of his hat, and like Ryan is very quiet too. Although he is best friends with Pete he always has that uncertain feeling about whether anyone likes him. He’s a sweet guy that only goes for the sort of girl that he knows it will last with. If you need a shoulder to cry on go to this guy, he always has a free ear, well as long as it’s not in music class.

Izzie Morgan:
She’s the nerdy girl that always does her homework on time and never gets detentions. Could this change when Spencer takes an interest in her? She can read people easily and knows Elspeth better than anyone. Although she is a teachers pet she is beautiful and she sure knows it. She won’t sit on the sidelines if one of her friends gets pulled into an argument. She’s a loyal friend, but when she gains trust in people she will let some secrets slip…which isn’t such a good thing.


OKay what do you think? I hope your interested please leave me a review and tell me wat u think it will be greatly apprechiated. =] Ty for reading
Sign up to rate and review this story