Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Tales of A Torn Up Teenager

Reunited And It Feels So Good.

by storytimexfanfics 3 reviews

The mall. A cornicopia of teenage spenders.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-09-07 - Updated: 2007-09-09 - 1237 words

0Unrated
I silently say on the bench infront of my house, waiting for my father to get out of the car. He slowley stepped out of the car, with bloodshot red eyes. His cheeks were inflamed, for he had obviously tried to erase the trace if tears.

He walked up to me and sat took a place on the ground.

“Daddy, what’s wrong?” I asked, noticing his fidgiting with his wrists, obviously trying to cover some sort of mark from me.

“W-where have you been? M-mommy has been real sad…” He started to tear up.

“Honey, I won’t be living with you anymore,” said my father. The words dropped from his lips like an anvil. I looked at him in disbelief.

“Wh-why?” I asked, my little voice cracking.

“Well sweetie, I have gotten myself into some trouble, and your mommy doesn’t want to be married anymore,” he said, moving a stray hair out of his face. He stopped fiddleing with his wrists and rolled up his sleeves a bit, exposing a red ring around his wrists. The rings we bright red, and left deep dents in his arm. I reached down, lightly touching the rings around his wrists. They were hot. I looked at my father with a worried and confused look. Part of me wanted to know what kind of monster did this to him. But, the other part of me was afraid of his response.

“What happened?” I gasped, quickly taking my soft fingers off of his hand.

“Well, hon, I got in some trouble with a police man, and he took me to a scary place called jail. He put the heavy, silver braclets on my wrists, and drove me away in his car. That’s why I haven’t been home.”

“Will I ever see you again?” I cried. He let a small chuckle escape from his mouth.

“Of course, hon. Every Monday. I promis.” He stood up and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I watched him walk farther away, into his car. The car jerked foreward, and drove my father away from me.

“Bye, daddy,” I whispered, as a silent tear ran down my cheek.

At first, we saw eachother every Monday. But, every Monday soon turned into every other Wensday. And every other Wensday turned into once every month. Everytime we spent less from eachother, the farther apart we grew. I didn’t consider him my father anymore, merly an aquatience that I was loosing touch with. Before I knew it, I didn’t even know who my father was anymore.
**************************

The Mall. A cornicopia of teenage spenders. A place where teens can just “chill out” and hang, or spend a ridiculouse ammont of cash, perchasing clothing that you “have to have” to “fit it.”

Don’t get me wrong, I love the mall. Lucy and I have a ball, poking fun at all of the prissy atire and accessories, never willing to waste our hard earned money on much material iteams. But, the real reason I come to the mall? Three words; Books ‘n Stuff.

Books ‘n Stuff is like my second home. Lucy and I come every Saturday,and if I’ve had a really crappy week, we’ll go on Friday’s as well.

I took my usual seat in a jade green lounge chair, resting my head against the soft surface of th head of the chair. I took a sip of my latte, listening to Lucy ramble on about how her art teacher recommened her for some artsy- fartsy progam thing.

“I mean, I know I’m talented, but this is a dream come true!” she said a little over a whisper, knocking her drink over. She swore under breath.

“Need a napkin?” an employee asked, handing Lucy a wad of napkins.

“Thanks!” she said, flashing her pearly whites at the worker who was somwhat good looking.

“No problem. Say, I see you two here a lot.” He said, tucking his curly black hair behind his ears.

“Yeah, it’s our favorite place in the mall. It’s always so quiet,” I said, quietly sipping my latte. But, I had spoken to soon.

“LUCYYYYY! KADDIIEE!” Spencer screamed, busting through the doors.

“Gah, Spencer! What?!?” she asked, annoyed that he intterupted her little “chat.”

“We…. New…. Member…” he studdard, gasping for air that he clearly didn’t have.

“Spencer, breath!” I yelled. He stood uo straight and took a deep breath, running his fingers throuh his dark brown hair.

“We found a new guitarist!” He yelled, grabbing Lucy and I by the arms. He pulled us out of our seats, and out of the store, dragging us closly behind him.

“You have to come to band practice right now!” He yelled as we got closer to his house. We stormed through the door yo see Brendon setting up his microphone stand, and Jon sitting on the couch with a bass in his lap. Gentally stroking some guitar strings was a familiar face, sitting next to Jon.

“Kaddie, Lucy, meet Ryan Ross, the most talented guitarist in all of Nevada!” Spencer explaimed, motioing to the boy sitting on the couch.

“Hey, Kaddie. Nice to see you again,” he said, standing up.

“You two know eachother?” Spencer ased, scratching his head in confusion.

“Yeah. He’s the boy I ran into Friaday,” I blushed. Lucy put her hand over her mouth, stifeling a laugh.

“Ryan, this is Lucy,” Spencer said, motioning to a now giddy best friend.

“Hi, Ryan. I hope my best friend here didn’t hurt you yesterday,” she joked, slinging an arm around my shoulder. I shot her a dirty look and swore in my head.

“Nah, don’t worry. She didn’t,” he smiled at me.

“Can we PUH-LEASE get started now?” Brendon said empaitiantly, pacing behind his microphone. Lucy and I took our seats on Spencer’s couch.

The boys played a nearly flawless set, Ryan completely amazing me with his skills.

“Didn’t I tell ya? Isn’t he great?” Spencer exclaimed, twirling his drum sticks. Ryan blushed wildly.

“Yeah. Wow, Ryan. You’re great!” I said.
Hum Halleluja, just off the key of reason
I thought I loved you
It was just how you looked in the light,
My cell phone sang, buzzing in my back pocket.

“Oh, one second,” I said, stepping into the kitchen.

“What?” I anwered frustrated.

“Kadence, where are you? I need you to take me to Anne’s house!” a whiney voice said ont eh other line

“I’m at Spcencer’s, Lilly. And I can’t, I’m busy,” I snapped at my little sister.

“But mom said you HAVE to!” she whined.

“Ugh, fine. Bye.” I yelled. I didn’t even wait for her to reply, for I just shut my phone.

“Sorry, guys. I have to go, my sister needs me,” I said.

“Bye, Kaddie-Kat!” said the three boys in unison.

“Bye, K-Kaddie,” Ryan said shyly. Lucy followed me to the door.

“Listen, I know you hate all of that relationship drama crap, but Ryan seems to really like you, and he seems really nice. So, can I give him your number or something?” She pleaded in a whisper.

“Fine, Lucy. Do whatever,” I said, walking out the door. I shut the door in anger.
Curse my little sister!


Sorry this took me so long. I'll update sooner, I promis!
Sign up to rate and review this story