Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Adventures of Emo Boy and Scene Girl!

The Adventures of Emo Boy and Scene Girl!

by Lizzard 3 reviews

No actual plot, per-se... but still amusing and awesome to read. Pure... super-heroness. Please don't hate, communicate! *dorky grin* No. Seriously.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-09-07 - Updated: 2007-09-07 - 170 words

0Funny
"Come, Emo Boy! Evil's A-Converse!" A girl with hair that looked like it had been in a fight with a chainsaw, and then in a fight with a dye factory said. She was wearing a Hello Kitty beach towel for a cape, and had on skinny jeans and a blue, pink, and green striped swishy top.

"What's the point anymore?" a boy laying on the ground by her said. His voice was the only clue that he was alive, as his extremely pale face had barely moved.

"Oh, come on! There are lives to be saved!" Scene Girl moshed where she stood. "Besides, it's that dude. From that wicked sick band! The hot one, with the hair!"

Emo Boy sat up suddenly. "The dick-headed one?" he asked.

"The very same! Now, let's go!" She grabbed Emo Boy's arm, and directed him out the window, jumping out behind him. Mere moments later, all that could be seen of the two 'super heroes' was two capes, one hot pink, the other black.
Sign up to rate and review this story