Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A User's Guide to Pregnancy.

Baby filler

by Meg2005 3 reviews

It's always a birthday.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-09-09 - Updated: 2007-09-09 - 1017 words - Complete

0Unrated
So I haven't really gotten any feedback on this story lately. I don't know if it's because I didn't update for a while or what but before I update this again ( and I'm pretty sure Cooper is going to have the baby soon.) I have to get at least three reviews! (only because it's a filler and so super short) So hit me!!!


‘How are you feeling babe?’ Jon asked two days later. Cooper had been having contractions for the past two days; however, they hadn’t gotten anymore frequent or any stronger.

‘The same way I was feeling two days ago Jon, stop asking me how I’m feeling.’ Cooper snapped while she sat in the rocking chair in the nursery.

‘I’m sorry babe.’

‘I’m not ready for this.’ Cooper said as tears engulfed her.

‘Baby, you’re going to be fine, no you’re going to be amazing. Just think about how long we’ve waited for her. She’s going to be here soon honey.’

‘Our lives are never going to be the same.’ Cooper cried looking down at Jon, ‘I feel like I’m being selfish because I want you all to myself, I don’t know if I want to share you.’

‘Cooper, you know that I’ll always be yours and that we’ll always be together but now we’ll have something that our love created together. She won’t steal me away from you.’

‘I know that, I’m just scared.’

‘You’re going to be fine honey.’

‘You’ll be there won’t you?’

‘When she’s born? Are you kidding me? Like I would miss that for the world.’ He smiled tucking some hair behind her ears.

‘Will you come take a bath with me?’ she asked pushing herself up out of the rocking chair and starting out of the room with Jon following her.

‘Yup.’ Jon smiled following her like a little puppy dog. He walked into the bathroom lighting the candles around the bathtub after drawing the bathwater and putting in some bubbles for a bubble bath to relax Cooper’s straining muscles.

‘I’ve got to get back to the gym after I have her. I’m a balloon.’

‘Babe, you’re pregnant.’

‘You guys tell me that like you think I don’t know. Trust me I know.’ Cooper said as she felt a pain in her abdomen.

‘Contraction?’

‘No I think that was gas.’ She said waddling over and climbing into the bathtub only to see the priceless look on her husband’s face, ‘What?’

‘Babe do you remember the first time you out drank me?’

‘No.’

‘Figures, well I was really disappointed because I thought that you were so sweet and innocent and it made me happy. I really didn’t need to know that you could out drink me.’

‘Well you can out drink me now that I can’t drink anything.’

‘That wasn’t the point babe, I was under the impression that never has gas and I really didn’t want to know it just further tainted my image of you.’

‘Okay Jon next time we have a baby, I’ll let you have it and see how you can live through the gas, then we can talk about self images okay.’ Cooper asked as Jon climbed into the bath behind her.

Cooper’s contractions were running about once every hour and they were pretty weak. Jon had a notebook of how many contractions, when she had them, and how far apart they were. This caused them both to be up at least once an hour all night; which was okay for Cooper seeing as how she couldn’t sleep anyway. Either because of the constant sensation of having to pee or the constant heart burn she had, or if that was all gone, with a belly as big as she had it, there was no way for her to get comfortable. She let Jon sleep while she read her baby books or watched pointless TV or even had long talks with Evelyn about what they would be doing in here life.

Two AM, exactly twenty four hours before she was born was no exception.

‘Oh Evie, I’m so ready for you to be here already. I would rather sit up with you in my arms then sit up with you in my belly. Your dad has waited for so long for you to be here. I think he’s more excited then I am.’ Cooper said as she folded some of her baby clothes she had been given from her shower, or the boys, or family, or other random people that showered her with gifts.

Evelyn’s nursery was painted a soft pink color. The ceiling was painted blue with white clouds floating along the ceiling. Half way up on the walls was a white picket fence that Jon and Pete had had tinseled onto the walls. Along the fence were little while daises and red tulips. Through out the entire wall were different colored butterflies floating along the wall. Up on the wall painted straight across the wall was Evelyn Grace Walker with a place for her birth date, her weight, and her height. Jon couldn’t wait to paint that in. Her furniture was all white from her crib that was covered in butterfly bedding with a white and pink checkered runner on her crib, to her changing table, dressers, toy box, and rocking chair with all matching fabric to the crib runner.

As Cooper finished putting the final touches on the nursery, she stifled a big yawn and looked around the room with a smile on her face while she touched their baby. She slowly waddled over to the door taking one more look at her baby’s room before switching off the light and shutting the door. She walked back to the room that she shared with Jon praying to get just a little sleep that night because at this time tomorrow, her baby would be out into the world.
Sign up to rate and review this story