Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 3

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

School

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-09 - Updated: 2007-09-10 - 847 words

0Unrated
We arrived to school and Bob dragged me to the office I got confused with him, why is he dragging me around like I’m something? I shook that thought away and followed him to the office. While we were waiting for the principal to talk to me about school and stuff I decided to make a conversation with Bob because he was silent and just stared into space.

“So is Gerard always like that?” I asked.

He looked at me but didn’t answer.

I sighed silently. “I like your hair” I smiled, “I like how you styled it”

His clear blue eyes held slight confusion. “Uh…thanks” he replied.

My smiled grew wider. “You’re welcome” I decided that maybe Bob doesn’t like Gerard for some reason so I didn’t mention him at all in our conversation. We talked until the principal invited me in his room and interviewed me with questions like ‘Why did you want to start this particular school?’ or ‘What are you expecting from our school?’ After that long interview which took 15 minutes but it felt like 15 hours to me I signed in and got my timetable and Bob had the permission to show me around the school since we had little time left for class. As Bob showed me around the school I’ve noticed that he didn’t drag me and shit but turned out to be a nice dude who laughed at my stupid jokes.


“And this is where we hang out” he said and sat down under the huge tree.

I sat down next to him and just admiring the view of the tree.

“So tell me about your life” he said.

I turned to look at him, “Uh… well my life was full of changing foster families. There’s nothing interesting things coming out of it”
I said.

“I don’t care, I wanna know about you. Tell me” he smiled.

“Fine about me. Well I didn’t have a nice life living with the families because I use to get abused by them some physically, some mentally” I blurted out.

“What do you mean? What did they do to you?” he sat up.

“I don’t wanna talk about it” I mumbled.

Surprisingly he nodded, “If you need help about something or you wanna tell me about anything just tell me okay?”

I nodded and the school bell rang and soon the playground was filled with people.

“Hey there pretty girl” said some dude with dark hair came up to us.

I smiled.

“Not you too, Frank” said Bob.

“So what’s your name?” the dark haired boy ignored Bob and crouched down to my level.

“Mary-Anne” I replied.

“And I’m Frank. But you can call me Frankie because it turns me on when pretty girls like you say that” he smirked.

I couldn’t help but blush at his comment.

“Hey don’t flirt with my girl!” said Gerard as he ran up to us and pushed Frank to the ground.

Bob sighed and rolled his eyes.

I couldn’t say anything because Gerard was too busy wrestling with Frank. 2 minutes later a dude with a fro and Mikey sat next to me and Bob. The dude with the fro introduced himself as Ray.

“So what are this retards fighting about now?” asked Ray.

“Um… over Mary-Anne” mumbled Bob.
Ray chuckled. “So which one of them do you want?” he asked me.

I blushed for the 100000000th time that day. “Uh…how about none?” I wasn’t actually sure about the question, they were both so cute and adorable.

Ray laughed and stood up and tapped Gerard on the shoulder who was on top of Frank trying to stop him from moving.

Gerard looked up to him, “What?”

“She doesn’t like any of you so not worth fighting now” he smiled.

“What? Mary-Anne tell me that is not true!” said Gerard he kinda sounded like Romeo in a play.

“It’s true” I said.

Frank laughed out loud.

“Shut up! She just embarrassed to say it in front of everyone” he slapped Frank’s head playfully, “Don’t worry babe, I understand. You could tell me face to face later when we’re alone” he winked at me.

My face was red as a tomato but I still turned to Bob and asked him to come with me to the canteen.


“I’m so sorry about them” said Bob when we reached the canteen.

I shrugged my shoulders, “It’s ok” I smiled.

“Aren’t you gonna buy something?” he asked as he noticed that I just stood there staring at something.

“I have food, I just wanted to get away from the mess” I replied.

He nodded and smiled almost blushing.

I chuckled and we just talked about randomness.








um... yea i dont know how american schools operation so stay with me here lol

um... well i'm at school so it may turn out crap but please forgive me!

please review i get inspired when there are reviews!


xx
Sign up to rate and review this story