Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 4

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

a week later

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-17 - Updated: 2007-09-17 - 609 words

0Unrated
That past week was pretty cool, I mean I didn’t have any problem except if you don’t mention Frank and Gerard just throwing food at each other because they were fighting over me… again. Yet again I’m really shocked that two dudes, I mean two hot dudes like me and are fighting over me. Pretty cute! It just makes me feel like I’m aint nothing at all.


I lean on the front school fence and waited for Bob to arrive. It was the end of another school day and everyone were talking and yelling loudly about plans for the weekend.
“Hey there sugar”

I sighed and turned to Gerard who was leaning on the fence too, “Your pet name for me is now ‘sugar’?” I asked. He’s been calling me different names everyday like this week it was pretty girl, beautiful, pumpkin then sexy.

He pushed his hair back, “Yea, don’t you like it?” he smiled.

“Yea, just don’t change it again. I won’t know who you’re talking to”

He looked back at the people rushing out of the school and then back at me, “So, have I impress you enough for you to go out with me?” he smirked.

My breath got caught in my throat. Now that was unplanned for. “Uh…” was all I can say. I mean, I’ve only known this guy for like a week and now he’s asking me out? That’s ridiculous, well you know what the answer will be; “Yea ok” I answered him quickly.

“Really?” his hazel eyes widened.

“Uh… yea”

“Omg!” he hugged me almost getting the life out of my fragile body and then letting go just when Bob came to us.

“Sorry for the lateness. Mary we can go to the mall now but make it quick” Bob said.

“This is the happiest day of my life!” Gerard screamed with his hands in the air.

“Um… what’s with him?” Bob asked me.

Before I could answer Gerard kissed Bob’s cheek.

“Mary’s going out with me!” he said and ran off.

I saw Bob’s face drop and I wondered why, “Bob you ok?”
He nodded, “Yea let’s go”


xx


My date with Gerard was amazing, we did what people on their first date always do. We went to the movies and had dinner at this Italian restaurant; Gerard wanted me to taste Italian food.

“Wow, that was seriously delicious” I said after we ate our dinner.

“I told you so” he smiled, “Wait till you eat my mum’s food”

I chuckled.




We finally arrived to my house; Gerard apparently couldn’t drive a car because he drives like a maniac. We stood at the front porch and stared at each other.

“So, have I impressed you enough for you to be my girlfriend?” he smiled slyly.

I chuckled, “Maybe”

“Maybe?”

“Yes”

“Yes?” he looked at me still confused.

“Yes, I will be your girlfriend!”

“Oh…” he slapped his head, “Omg really?”

“Nah! Where were you? Wonderland?”

“Sorry, I wasn’t actually following you. Omg you said yes!” he jumped up and down.

I was actually shocked at how blonde he can get. “Yes” I said hopefully for the last time that night.

I was also shocked that he kissed me there and then and I didn’t know that his lips were that soft. I am the happiest girl alive.











hehe.... i got my pc back!!!!! dances

anyway dont worry i wrote like heaps of pages in my notebook so in the coming days or hours you'll see more chapters....


please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story