Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 5

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

the break up

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-17 - Updated: 2007-09-18 - 1246 words

0Unrated
I ran as fast as my short legs can take me to my house, my face was wet from tears falling down my cheek.

“Mary! Wait! Please, I need to explain!” I heard Gerard running after me.

Thankfully I reached my front door and got in and ran into my room. I sat on my bed as I hugged my knees and cried.

“Mary!” Gerard ran into my room. “I’m sorry, but it wasn’t my fault, I swear!”

I ignored him and kept crying.

“Mary-“

“Gerard just get out of here” I heard Bob interrupt Gerard.

“Please let me talk to her” Gerard begged.

“Gerard just get out, we don’t need anymore mess that you created” he said and pushed Gerard out of the room.

I waited until I heard the front door close signaling me that Gerard was out of the house. Mrs. Bryar came in and asked me what happened but Bob came in just in time to tell her that she didn’t need to worry about it.

“It’s gonna be ok” Bob kept on saying while his arms were around me.

I kept on crying; I made a mistake by having a relationship with Gerard. It was all well and we were together for 9 and a half months until when the school bell rang and I was walking to the fence to meet Gerard, I was excited because we were going to make love to each other for the first time. I pushed through the crowd and I don’t know how but I saw Gerard pash this chick named Kate who from my sources tells me that she wants Gerard and obviously wanted to get rid of me. In that split of a second Gerard saw me see him with my mouth hanging open and ran after me. I regret everything that I did with Gerard and I shouldn’t have fallen for him, I just wasted my time with him.

“I’m such an idiot” I cried.

“Mary you’re not an idiot. You’re a smart beautiful girl” he rubbed my back, “Gerard is the one who is an idiot”

I managed to look at him with my red swollen eyes, “Liar, you’re just saying it to make me happy”

“No it’s true”

“Yeah right” a single tear fell down my cheek.

Bob dried my tear off my cheek with his thumb, “Don’t cry”

I stopped sobbing but couldn’t help for another tear fall down my cheek. I noticed how close we were, my face was inches away from his. He smiled and stroked my hair and came closer until his lips touched mine and by the second I was going deeper and deeper exploring his mouth. We pulled away and gasped for air but never took our eyes off each other. My head was swelling with thought like ‘how did this happen?’ and ‘does this mean something?’ Bob just kissed me and I kissed him back.

“Mary, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean for it to happen” Bob mumbled a moment later.

“Me too” I said and stared at the purple bed sheet.

He sighed, “I’m sorry” he repeated.

“You don’t need to say it, it was my fault too”

I stared into space, I can’t even think properly because my head is full of everything. Was this kiss an accident? I shook my head and noticed that Bob was gone.



xx



I avoided Gerard every way possible, he’d always call me or send messages saying that he wanted me back, that Kate kissed him first. I don’t care how it happened, I just want him to leave me alone and let me live in peace. I suppose Bob avoided me too he didn’t talk to me like we use to. I switched off my phone and went downstairs to get a bite to eat.

“Where’s Bob?” I asked Mrs. Bryar.

“Oh he’s waiting for you outside” she said, “He surprisingly ate his breakfast earlier than expected”

I nodded and quickly gobbled down my avocado toast.

She walked me out of the kitchen, “Mary-Anne what’s the matter? On Friday you came in crying and Gerard pleading to you about something and now Bob is very quiet” she explained.

I sighed, “Uh…Gerard and I had an argument about something and… Bob well he’s just stressed over his assignments” I lied, “Gotta go now” and went out of the house.

I saw Bob kicking rocks on the footpath with his hands on his pocket, his eyes were staring into space as he looked like he was deep in thought.

“Bob” I called out and ran to him.

He looked up, “Are we going now?” he asked.

I nodded and followed his footsteps,
I took a breath. “Bob, why are you doing this?” I asked as I caught up to his pace.

He sighed, “I’m just giving you the space you need. Don’t you need space?”

“Yea” I nodded, “But I need you too… I mean I didn’t want…” I sighed as I thought of something to say.

“You mean you need me so much that you’d die for me?” he smirked.

I smiled, “Bob” I sang.

He laughed, “Ok, ok I understand. But just tell me would you die for me?” he joked.

“Bob just walk, we’re running late”

He laughed and hugged me very tight. I swear my bones are gonna crack one day.




We were about to pass the Way’s house and I was scared of seeing Gerard, I didn’t want to deal with him again.

“It’s gonna be ok” Bob said as if he read my mind.

I nodded and squeezed his arm.

“Mary” I heard Gerard’s voice and saw him running towards us with Mikey walking after him.

I gasped.

“Gerard what do you want now?” Bob called out.

Gerard stopped and slightly panted in front of us, “Shut up Bob, since when were you against me in these relationship problems?”

“Since now, and this is my foster sister that your having problems with”

I sighed.

“Mary, I’m sorry” he ignored
Bob, “Don’t you understand? Kate kissed me” he begged.

“Ok Gerard, I understand” I said and crossed my arms.

Bob turned to look at me with a ‘What the fuck are you on about’ face.

Gerard’s face lit up, “Really?”

“Yea”

“Omg! I knew you’d forgive me!”

Did I say Gerard can get blonde at times? “Gerard I’m not finished” I added.

“Oh ok, tell me what you need” he smiled.

I heard Bob sigh and mumbling “Oh great”

“Well Gerard it’s over and I need you to leave me alone”

“What?!” Gerard gasped, “But…”

I pulled Bob and walked past him.

“Uh, hey Mary and Bob” greeted Mikey.

“Hey Mikey, you coming with us?” I asked.

“UH… no. you guys go on” he smiled.

“Ok see you” I waved and continued walking.

“Wow, Mary I’m amazed and impressed. I mean I thought you were gonna forgive him or something” said Bob.

I smiled. I’m actually shocked at how I did that and how good I feel now.












hehe..... a little confusment right?
anyway please tell me what you think.... i mean i dont know if she should be with Bob or Gerard.....

care to tell me???


xx
Sign up to rate and review this story