Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 6

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

guess wat happens at skul!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-20 - Updated: 2007-09-21 - 999 words

0Unrated
The whole day, well most of the day I didn’t even think about Gerard, which was good for me. I concentrated on my work and my English teacher was shocked of this. I was fine until the lunch bell rang. At recess I needed to go to the library to borrow some books, I’m a book worm, but now I have to sit with my friends and that meant I was going to sit with Gerard.

Ok Mary just stay calm, you can do this. Don’t look at him, talk to him or listen to him. I took a deep breath and walked where we usually sit. Bob was already there and when he saw me he smiled and stood up.

“Hey Bob, why are you so happy?” I asked.

“Oh nothing. Um…I was hoping we can go to the movies and watch something” he slid his hands in his pocket.

“Um… that came out of no where” I gave him a confused look.

“Yea, I thought we could celebrate” he saw the confused expression on my face; “I mean, you know go out and have a fun time and just forget about our problems” he looked uncomfortably at me.

“Ok, I’d like that” I smiled.

He sighed a relief, “Ok cool”

We stood there with awkward silence.

“Um, I gotta go and get something. I’ll be right back” he ran off.

I shrugged my shoulders and sat on a
comfy place under the tree.

“Hey there gorgeous” Frank came out of no where.

He’s been calling me that ever since.

“Hey Frankie” I said and gestured him to sit next to me.

He sat down, “So, I heard that you broke up with Gee”

My face dropped, “Yea, I did” I sighed.

He nodded, “Oh ok…so…I’ve been thinking…”

“You’ve been thinking” I repeated.

“That…” he sighed, “You know, have you ever…oh never mind”

“Frank” I said sternly.

“Ok…” he faced me, “Have you ever…” he said slowly and slightly leaned in to me. “Thought…” he leaned in more that his face was close, “Of…” he licked his lips.

At that time, I kinda knew what he was doing, but I didn’t know what to do.

“Hey all” Mikey said out loud as he walked to us with Ray.

Frank pulled back as fast as if he got burnt.

“Hey” he mumbled and got up; “I’m going to the canteen” he walked off.

I knew he didn’t go he just went another way to some place else.

“Uh…ok” Mikey said and sat down next to me. “So was there anything going on just there?” he asked with a smirk.

“Uh…no, why?” I lied.

“Just asking” he said and pulled out his lunch out of his bag.

We all say and ate our lunch and talked.

“Um… Mikey, what is Gerard doing with that girl?” Ray asked as he looked at a distance.

I froze and didn’t dare to look up.

“What?” Mikey said in shock.

Please God, if you’re there, please let me teleport some place else! I shut my eyes for a brief second and continued eating like nothing’s going on.

“Hey people” I heard Gerard’s voice, “I want you to meet Kate, my new girlfriend”

I shut my eyes again, that man whore! Wait Mary, you’re over him. He does not matter to you. I could feel Kate smirking at me; oh I wanted to strangle her so much. I opened my eyes and tried to hold back my tears. I saw a blurry vision of a hand and I grabbed it, it was Mikey’s. He took me behind the toilets and hugged me and let me crying in his chest.

“Mary don’t worry, he’s just a bastard trying to get to you” he said and stroke my hair.

“I just broke up with him and he’s doing this to me?” I mumbled in his chest.

“He’s a bastard. He just wants to show you that he’s over you”

I cried until Mikey’s shirt was
soaked.

I raised my head and looked up at him. “I must look like shit” I said as I dried my eyes.

“No, never say that” he said.

“And I soaked your shirt” I smiled.

“Honey, don’t worry about it, I’m sure it’ll dry”

“Stop acting older than me” I playfully punched his arm.

“Sorry” he shrugged his shoulders and smiled.



If it weren’t for Mikey I would have somehow done something to myself, but thankfully he was there.
I pulled on my colourful chucks and looked at the mirror. I was wearing a back and red short skirt and a dark blue shirt, my hair was left out straight, ooh and I had heavy eyeliner on. I smiled and at myself and ran down stairs to greet Bob who was waiting. He looked like he was going on a date. I smiled and we went to the cinemas with his dad’s car. We chose to watch ‘Transformers’ and it was mad. We held hands at the intense part of the movie where Bumblebee got caught. I barely noticed but I guess Bob did because he kept on glancing at me.

We came out of the movies and acted like the transformers as we ran and sang, “Transformers robots in disguise”. We laughed, “Bob you’re the best! You’ve made my day” I said and hugged him.

He looked at me and pushed my hair out of my eyes, “You’re welcome. I’m always here for you, ok?”

I nodded.

We walked hand in hand around the place, just enjoying each other’s company before we drive back home.












hehe.... lol...
well i got bored at tutoring and wrote this.... i still dont know who she shoulld end up with...... :(

anyways plz review.. its cute

xx
Sign up to rate and review this story