Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > hey dad.

rock horror picture show! here we come!

by Lost_Souls_Cry_To_Me 3 reviews

this one is pretty short. i hope you like it though! comment!! please?!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-09-10 - Updated: 2007-09-11 - 583 words

0Unrated
. “wanna go to the movies?”
he thought about it for a while. “yeah ok. But what are we going to see?”
I grinned. “I hear they have a rocky horror picture show marathon going on there. Just for today!” his eyes lit up and he started dancing around. “we are so going!” he stopped dancing and ran to me. sonny pounced on me and almost squeezed the life outa me! “what are we going to do with our bags?”
“can we leave them at your house?” we linked arms and the rest of the way we discussed how we were going to do this.

Time elapse.

SONNY’S POV!

We decided we would leave our bags at my place. “so. Do you know what bus we’re catching?” I shifted my eyes along the bus carter. “yes! The… one to the cinemas.” He remarked in his smart-ass tone. “well duh! But what bus?” he turned around to me. “this one.” He said and begun walking towards the bus stop. “hey wait for me!” I screamed as he bought our tickets and ran to the back of the bus.

“oi! Who said you could sit up here? You little emo fags?” we looked to the back seat and there was a big group of wiggas. “public transport, douche bag.” I said back and faced the front of the bus again. “excuse me? who you calling a douche bag?” one of them was coming down here. I could feel them move the bus with each step. “oh look Emily! Its fat Albert!” I said as the very large ‘gangster’ stood in front of us. We both laughed and he cracked all his knuckles. “you startin’ shit?”
I looked back up at him. “I aint startin anything.” Emily pressed the bell for the bus to stop. “well, as much as I hate to say it, we gotta go now!” I said and Emily and I ran off the bus. We stood at the bus stop and held the both our fingers up to them as the bus drove off.

We walked into the cinemas, “what time do you want to see it?” I looked over at Emily from the snack bar. “as soon as possible.” She nodded and bought the tickets.
I ordered the drinks and lollies. We met up at the race cars. “we go in at 10.15” I nodded. My watched read 9.35. “so what are we going to do for the next… 35 minutes?” she looked around and smiled. “I have at least 50 bucks we can blow on all these games.” I grinned. “lets get blowing!” we both stopped and realised how sick what I had just said sounded. We both laughed and sat down at the cars.

30 MINS LATER

we had blown 25 dollars on the games, and decided we would spend the rest when the movie ended.

IN THE MOVIE!

‘damnit Janet, I love you!’ we both sang along with the movie, occasionally we would get looks and people telling us to be quiet, but we ignored them. We stayed quiet for a while, but couldn’t help but getting up and dancing to: ‘its just a step top the left. And then a jump to the right! Put your hands on your hips. And tuck your knees in tight! Let your pelvis rock!’ soon enough we had staff come in and tell us if we caused any more disturbances, we would be kicked out. So we stayed quiet for the rest of the movie.
Sign up to rate and review this story