Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > frankie. your not a fattie.

frankie. your not a fattie.

by Lost_Souls_Cry_To_Me 3 reviews

>>>>

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-08-22 - Updated: 2007-08-22 - 754 words

0Unrated
“oh…my…god! Faster gee! Faster!!” I know what you are thinking. And no we are not having sex. Much to my disgust. Gee is piggybacking me around our circle of friends. “I cant run much faster Frankie, you weigh a tonne!” I gawked and screamed for him to put me down. I stormed over to my book bag and swung it over my shoulder. “if im so fucking heavy, why are you dating me?!” I screamed in his face and stormed off.

GERARDS POV
Ok. What just happened? One minute I was piggybacking Frankie around our group, having the best time of our lives, and now im standing in the middle of the court yard with about twenty or so preps and their loyal band of skanks pointing and laughing at me. Although that’s not what im worried about. Frankie is angry and hiding from me with the razors I helped him steal from science. I gotta find him!

FRANKS POV
i cant believe he would say such a thing. He knows how self conscious I am! I know im a fat lard but he doesn’t need to remind me. Maybe he’s getting sick of being seen in public with me. Cause im so fat.
I stormed into the corridor and slammed the door. “I’ve gotta release.” I stared at the locker bays. I found my locker and stared at it blankly. “the razors.” I mumbled. I ran to my locker and grabbed a bundle of tissues. I shut my locker and decided I would go to the third floors girls toilets. i looked over my shoulder and I saw Gerard running this way. He hadn’t seen me yet. So I made a run for it and sped up the first flight of stairs.

GERARDS POV
“Frankie?! Frankie!” I yelled and screamed until my throat got really sore and scratchy. I decided I needed to rest. i sat down in front of the locker bays, huffing and puffing, trying to regain my breath. “Frankie!” I tried to scream, but I was loosing my voice, it was cutting in and out. It brought back memories from when I was fifteen. When my balls finally decided to drop. “what am I doing?! I cant rest when my Frankie could be committing suicide! What kind of boyfriend am i?!” I lectured myself. “im coming honey!” i decided I should check all the toilets in the school first. I finally found the first floor girls toilets. no Frankie. Second floor toilets. no Frankie. Third floor toilets. I could hear whimpering from inside. “Frankie? Honey you in here?” I cooed into the empty lavatory. All the door were shut automatically. So I couldn’t tell which one he was in. I got down on my hands and knees and crawled along the floor looking under each of the eight doors. Door number one: no Frankie. Door number two: no Frankie. Door number three: no Frankie. Door numbers four five and six: no Frankie. “come on Frankie. Come out.” I whispered as I stood. Knowing straight away he would be in the end cubicle. “no!” I heard him speak sternly. “look honey im so sorry about what I said. I didn’t mean it. You know I wouldn’t say that and mean it.” There was a short silence. I stood in front of his cubicle.


FRANKS POV
Shit. He found me. “im not coming out!” I yelled. “what you said to me… don’t you think I know! Don’t you think I know that im an ugly fat lard?! I know! Ok!? I fucking know!” I screamed. And protested and cried and sat in the corner of the cubicle looking at the beautiful sharp glistening silver razors. “Frankie im sorry.” I heard him begin to sob. “I didn’t mean it. I… I love you. I really honestly do.” What? If he loves me then why does he think im fat. If he loved me then he wouldn’t think im fat. “Gerard. If you loved me. You would come in here and fuck me.” I can not believe I just said that. Im still a virgin. Who am I kidding? I love the guy with my fucking heart and soul! Im going to do this!

GERARDS POV
I curled up in the corner of the bathroom crying. “Gerard. If you loved me. you would come I here and fuck me.” WHAT?! Where the fuck did that come from?! “Frankie you sure
Sign up to rate and review this story