Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > frankie. your not a fattie.

chapter two

by Lost_Souls_Cry_To_Me 5 reviews

SLASH!! hope you like it!! ^.^ comment!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-09-12 - Updated: 2007-09-12 - 606 words

0Unrated
GERARDS POV
I curled up in the corner of the bathroom crying. “Gerard. If you loved me. you would come I here and fuck me.” WHAT?! Where the fuck did that come from?! “Frankie you sure you wanna do this?” I stood and walked towards the cubicle Frankie was in. “I mean. It is a huge step to take. Are you sure?” I placed my hand on the door and it slowly opened to reveal Frankie in the corner with his knees up to his chest. “of course. I love you with my whole heart. I want this.” He spoke with no emotion. As if he were a robot. Like he had been planning to say this for a long time. He stood and we both stepped forward and I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close. I felt his arms snake around my waist and his warm breath through my shirt. “are you sure?” I whisper, “of course”

WARNING! SLASH!

Frank pushed me down so I was seated on the toilet lid. He leaned down pulled my shirt up over my head. “shouldn’t we keep our clothes on encase someone comes in?” he looked at met hen pulled his own shirt off. I take that as a no? I thought, What the hell? I’m going to have sex for the first time with my boyfriend. Im going to go all the way.

I stood up and fiddled with my belt buckle, I felt it loosen and unzipped my jeans, I let them fall to my ankles and kicked them into the corner. I looked up and frank had done the same thing. I leaned down and pulled franks face to mine. I forced our lips together and pushed my tongue into his mouth. Our tongues wrestled and every now and again I would lick his bottom lip.
Frank pushed me back against the cubicle wall and pressed our bodies together. I could feel him growing, so I snaked my hand down his back over his cute ass and across his hip. Soon I found his happy trail so I gently pulled and played with it as I went further and further down.

Soon I found his penis, I slid my finger from the base up to his tip. I could feel him growing under my touch. We were still kissing passionately and frank had wrapped his arms around my neck. I brought my hand up to my mouth and parted our lips. Straight away my body began to cry. It longed for his touch. My mouth craved his tongue, it needed to be invaded again. He looked at me, I could see he was feeling the exact same thing. “open” I whispered. He smirked and opened his mouth. Slowly, I put my hand in front of his face and he grabbed it. He looked up at me with his beautiful dark chocolate brown seductive eyes. I felt my fingers warming. It felt wet, and warm, and heavenly. I looked down to his mouth and he was sucking on my fingers. Then, he stopped sucking. He pulled my fingers out of his mouth gave them one last lick and slowly ran them down his body. Soon I found his penis again. Only this time it was rock hard, and pulsating. I could feel the blood rushing through his growing member. I started to pump him. Slowly at first. Then I sped up. he let his head fall onto my chest. I could feel his hot breath on my chest as he moaned and every now and again licked his tongue out.
Sign up to rate and review this story