Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell me I'm an Angel.....Take this to My Grave

Ch. 11 "Love and Cancer."

by feeandgee22 0 reviews

Frank watches Gerard sing and finally fesses up to Mikey!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-09-14 - Updated: 2007-09-14 - 496 words

0Unrated
Another update! Whoot whoot! I'm getting back into my old swing of things! Again I'm sorry for making you guys wait!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Ch. 11 "Love and Cancer"



The amphitheater explodes with noise after the scene it had just witnessed. Mikey and Ray smirked at me from across the stage and I just tried to shrug it off as if to say that he had asked for, when in truth Gerard had. Then I looked to Gerard and saw that he had just been staring at me seconds before. His eyes were glazed over and the brown and green were swirling in his eyes, fighting for dominance.

Still staring at me, he raised his microphone to his lips and shouts," Well that was fucking hot! I have to say that, you, Frank Iero, are a mighty fine kisser!" Again noise exploded around us as the fans screamed their approval at us. We always had done little flirty homo moments in stage, but nothing like this. i guess it really was reason to get all excited. The rumors are sure gonna fly after this one now. Gerard snapped his attention back to the audience and announced that the last song of the night would be "Cancer." It was pretty soft song, so it wasn't one that I needed to play along with so I quickly slipped to the side of the stage, handed my guitar off to a burly-looking roadie, and sat on on the floor, hidden from the audience's view.

He was beautiful. That's all I can say. The scene was perfect. He was a solitary figure pacing the huge stage, bathed in soft blue light, and singing to a mass of swaying lighters and cellphones. Ray and Mikey soon joined sat down beside me, watching the rest of the show. I couldn't stop looking at Gerard singing to acknowledge them, but I think that they understood. After a few moments, I felt Mikey's soft hand clamp onto my shoulder and give a gentle squeeze.

He leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "You love him, don't you?" Without even looking him in the face, without even thinking about it myself, I nodded and I could feel him behind me, breaking into a smile. As the song continued, Gerard got more into it and I could almost feel the sorrow, resonating from his mouth, the sorrow that only he could convey with his words. Without even noticing, tears slowly spilled over my lashes and landed in my lap.

I wiped the tears away as he hit the last note and applause rang out, filled the theater with thunderous sound. He smiled to the crowd, waved, and said his good-byes and thank-yous before exiting. He walked towards me and for a minute I thought he was going to come and sit down beside me or take me out back to talk, but he just walked on by, looking stony-face and almost determined not to look back at me.
Sign up to rate and review this story