Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell me I'm an Angel.....Take this to My Grave

Ch. 10 "Gerard Snaps and I Learn My Lesson"

by feeandgee22 0 reviews

Well Frank fucks with Gee's head and gets a little payback on stage!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-09-14 - Updated: 2007-09-14 - 492 words

0Unrated
Sorry for the wait guys! Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------

Ch. 10 "Gerard Snaps and I learn My Lesson"

Suddenly, Gerard's voice is the only thing I can hear. Even over the screams and yells of over 25, 000 kids. His words drift on with my guitar as if paired in some kind of dance.

"....so throw on the black dress, mix in with the lot. You might wake up and notice, you're someone your not...." My guitar slams in as the intro climaxes into a huge rush of sound. I'm not concentrating on anything, but Gerard's voice. My fingers are already trained to do what is expected of them. The song ends and all eyes are on him, the front man with more charisma than any performer I have ever seen. He basks in his glory for a few moments, before we pound back into our set. The entire night, i played my hardest, still keeping Gerard's threat at the back of my mind. We ended "Give Em Hell Kid" and Gerard once more plays up to the fans, who obviously adore him.

"alright guys! We've got two more tunes for your asses tonight. This next one here is on of my favorites off the new album. If you know the words, I need you to help sing along and help convince a friend of mine. Alright then! Put those motherfucking hands up!," he says, wildly as Ray instantly begins the rhythmic opening for "Mama."

Gerard struts across the stage and dives right in, I following his lead. I move around the stage to help keep myself from concentrating on Gerard's voice. I was getting sick of waiting for his so-called lesson, so it was time to bait him a little. I hit my knees at the front of the stage and shredded in front of a couple young girls, who practically fainted. Gerard had threatened me so I wanted to give him a good reason to punish my ass. I looked over at him, savoring the angered and jealous expression etched into his features. Mikey fumbled for a moment and his eyes traveled back and forth between me and Gerard. I stood back up and walked over to Gerard. It was on and he knew it.

I had really pissed him off and frankly, I enjoyed it. I'm having a good time playing this little game so I throw my guitar behind me, toss my pick in his face, and raised my arms as if saying, "and what." Even worse than that, I leaned forward, and laughed.....I laughed right in his fucking face. Then he snapped, just as i knew and sort of hoped he would.

He yells, "Fuck this" into the microphone before tossing it to the floor, grabbing me by the hair, and kissing me roughly, full of want and need. I push him off and pick up the last of the song on my guitar as Gerard grabs the mic and finishes.
Sign up to rate and review this story