Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell me I'm an Angel.....Take this to My Grave

CH. 9 "Pissing Bob off at Showtime!"

by feeandgee22 3 reviews

It's showtime Boys!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-09-08 - Updated: 2007-09-08 - 531 words

0Unrated
Yes, the updating master is here again! LOL! ENJOY!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch. 9 "Pissing Bob's off at show time"


I took one last look in the bathroom mirror before going to the front of the bus, where everyone else sat waiting. "Ready Pretty Boy," Bob asked, sounding annoyed.

"I don't remember asking you to wait up for me fuck face," I replied with a smirk. Bob threw the tv remote at my head, which I ducked away from easily due to my extremely quick reflexes. "Bobby-Boy, you should really control that temper of yours. It may get you into big trouble someday," I added, trying to seem comical rather than anxious. Bob sat grumbling to himself and Ray and Mikey winked at me before standing up and heading out. I can't tell if they were winking at what I just said or what was supposable was going to happen later on with Gerard. Bob soon followed them and it was just me and Gerard, standing inside the bus.

"You ready to go Fee?," he asked, as if urging me to get my ass in gear. I nodded and together we walked off the bus towards the stage. Already we could hear the hum of the crowd inside. We traveled to our room backstage in silence. The entire time we were walking I kept wondering why he had called me fee. It wasn't that I didn't like the nickname, but no one had ever called me that before.

"Ten minutes until show time guys," Brian said, popping his head inside the door before disappearing again. I couldn't sit still anymore. I stood up and started hopping up and down in place, getting the adrenaline flowing. I could already feel my pre-stage high coming on. I closed my eyes and tried working out all the nerves I was feeling. With Five minutes to go, we all stood up and gathered together, including Brian, worm, and our mutual close friends. We all put our foreheads together and took a couple deep breaths before passing high fives around to each other. Everyone kept giving me funny looks, which only increased the sense of anxiedy i had been feeling.

Bob gave me a look as if saying 'I'm gonna fuck you up later,' while Mikey and Ray smiled like goofs at me before walking away. Even Brian looked yup at me as if saying, 'Go get em.' However, the look Gerard gave me was the most frightening. He looked like a crazed madman, filled with lust. I couldn't tell whether he was just getting into character or was looking at me like he wanted to fuck the shit outta me. Still staring at me, he opened his mouth and curved it into a seductive smile.

"Show time" was the only thing he said as he walked out, all of us following in his wake. The lights were completely out so we took the stage bathed in total darkness. I'm sure the fans didn't even know we were just mere feet away because it was so dark. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I counted back in my head 3- 2- 1- SHOW TIME!
Sign up to rate and review this story