Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell me I'm an Angel.....Take this to My Grave

Ch. 8 "Maybe he is a fag..."

by feeandgee22 0 reviews

Fags and eyeliner! Haha! Yep!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-09-08 - Updated: 2007-09-08 - 496 words

0Unrated
Another chapter guys! I really hope you like it! Read and review please!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch. 8 "Maybe he is a fag..."




There was Gerard, soaking wet, water still clinging to every inch of him. thank God he had a towel covering his most curious of places or I probably would have runaway to China and never come back.

He seemed surprised and grinned mischievously at me before saying, "You know, knocking does wonders. Let's keep this a PG rated tour bus Frankie."

"I- I- I didn't know. I mean my eyes were closed. I didn't know anyone was in here," I stammered, sounding like a typical jackass. He gathered his towel about his waist and squeezed by me to the hall, rubbing his chest against mine in the process.

It's all yours, pervert," he said, before disappearing down the hall. i closed and thankfully locked the door behind me, stripped, and stood under the coldest shower I had ever taken. Five minutes later I was out and dressing into a fresh pair of black jeans. I realized with dread that i had left my stage shirt outside on my bunk so I gathered my dirty clothes and walked out towards my bunk, hoping to remain unseen. The air was much warmer than I had anticipated, but after all I had just stood in ice water. Suddenly, Mikey popped out of nowhere, smiling sweetly.

"So boner-boy, trying to look impressive with no shirt on? I can tell you are just the most muscular man I have ever encountered," he teased, waiting to see what effect it had on me.

"I forgot my shirt ok," I told him, annoyed.

"Sure....use that excuse often?," he laughed, falling back onto his own bunk. I ignored him and found the plain long-sleeved, white dress shirt I was wearing for tonight. It was tightly fitted and seemed to make me look more muscular, despite Mikey's taunts. Then I added my classic pink tie. Yea, pink, if that didn't openly proclaim to the myself that I was a fag, then I don't know what else would. My final touch touch was a pair of fingerless, black skeleton gloves. I know I'm not as in to make-up as I used to be, but for good measure I grabbed a stick of smudgy black eyeliner and applied some and left it at that.

"Fag," Mikey whispered as he walked by, pointing at my eyeliner.

"What are you talking about? Your brother wears it! Are you saying he's a fig?," I screamed back at him. Then out of nowhere, Gerard appeared, took my eyeliner, and applied some to his own eyes.

"Maybe....," he stated confidently, before walking to the front of the bus. Well that certainly shut me up. 'Maybe?" I thought. What the hell did that mean. Maybe Mikey wasn't just trying to fuck with my head and get my hopes up. Now I'm a little more worried about Gerard's threat his promise, more likely.......
Sign up to rate and review this story