Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell me I'm an Angel.....Take this to My Grave

Ch. 7 "wake Up Calls and Intrusions"

by feeandgee22 0 reviews

Frank sleeps and is awake and he finds something interesting when he opens the bathroom door!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-09-08 - Updated: 2007-09-08 - 462 words

0Unrated
Another chapter guys! Whoo hooo. i'm an updating machine today!!!!! Fuck yea!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch. 7 "Wake up calls and Intrusions"

I climbed up the steps and as I suspected, I found Mikey and Ray in whispered conversation that abruptly ceased upon my arrival. Gerard was sitting in a chair across from them and quickly wiped the smile that had been gracing his faces just minutes before off. My eyes rested momentarily on each of them, trying to get some idea about what they had just been talking about. well they were obviously talking about me because none of them would look me in the eye.

"Fuckers," I murmered just loud enough for them to hear as I traveled back and laid back down in my bunk. The show wasn't on for two more hours so I had some time to kill. I was soaked with sweat again because it was like a hundred fucking degress and it just so happened that the air had broke down about a week ago. I took off my shirt, or Mikey's shirt I should say, and flopped down on the cool sheets. I kicked off my sneakers and pit my headphones on my head to drown out the giggles coming from the front of the bus. 'Fuck them,' I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep. I must have been tired because when I was awaken an hour and fifteen minutes later by beaing repeatedly beaten over the head with pillows by Mikey and Ray. On top of that each time they hit me they'd scream, "Wakey, wakey Frankie!" I just grumbled and burrowed deeper under my covers. I thought for a minute that I was safe, but then my two tormentors decided to bring in the big guns.

"Bob!," they whined down the hall. "Frank won't get up. He's gonna make us late, you know he is," they added. No less than ten seconds after that, i felt Bob's rough arms wrap around my middle and drag me from my bunk, dumping me unceremoniously on the floor.

"What the fuck guys," I yelled annoyed at the lot of them.

"It's time to get up dwarf," Bob said, ruffling my hair as he walked away. Grumbling, i stood and staggered towards the bathroom, blinded by the bright light. I kept my eyes closed so they wouldn't burn and felt my way down the hall like a blind man. Finally, my hand bumped against the bathroom knob so i gripped it and turned. As the door swung open so did my eyes. I swear that at that moment both God and the Devil were fucking laughing their sorry little asses off at me because there was already someone inside,...... someone who was wet and dripping.
Sign up to rate and review this story