Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell me I'm an Angel.....Take this to My Grave

CH. 6 "Even Brian Knows Something!"

by feeandgee22 3 reviews

"Why is everyone looking at me like they know something I don't!"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-09-07 - Updated: 2007-09-07 - 412 words

0Unrated
Back again peoples! Hope you're interested because this story has tons more chapters. I've got more than twenty already so keep reading and reviewing. Thx!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch. 6 "Even Brian Knows Something!"

Hell I couldn't move an inch, hell I didn't really want to. I'm not sure of what really just happened. I think my imagination was running away with me. Cause I doubt that Gerard Arthur Way had just fucking licked my neck and what was this so called "lesson" he was teaching me? A couple more lessons like that and Frank Anthony Iero would be back acting like a good ole catholic schoolboy. I must have looked stupid, just standing there in awe at the previous events cause after a few minutes a high pitched voice brought me brutally back to myself.

"Are you ok Frank? Are you sick? Do you want me to go get Brian," a roadie, about twenty one years old asked, looking concerned.

"No, I'm fine," I replied, giving the girl a soft smile. She broke into her own dazzling smile upon seeing mine. I really don't know why I smiled. i usually don't smile at anyone, fan or friend unless I was really close to them. I guess it's safe to say that Gerard made me feel good, really good, and feeling good is not something I had been feeling most of the time. With a brief wave to the roadie, which she returned gratefully, I turned on my heel and walked. I just i should probably go back to the bus, even if it may seem a little awkward with Gerard there. Then out of nowhere, my manager, Brian, called out to me.

"Hey Frank! Feeling better? You looked a little sick earlier?" I smiled and walked over to shoot the shit with him.

"Naw. I'm fine. I was feeling a little shitty earlier, but I took my medicine like a good boy," I said, dripping with sarcasm. He had a weird glint in his eye like made him look like he knew something I didn't. He just raised his eyebrows at me and walked back to continue helping the roadies move the equipment. 'What the fuck,' I thought to myself. Why is everyone looking at me like they know something i don't. First Mikey, then Ray, then Bob, and now Brian. 'I think I'm in deep shit tonight,' I thought to myself again as I continued my way back to the bus.
Sign up to rate and review this story