Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Me, Myself and My Chem

Chapter 3

by MCR_music_mad_girl 3 reviews

Strip Poker And The David Bowie

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-09-14 - Updated: 2007-09-14 - 743 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Frank quit looking!”

We were playing strip poker on The Used tour bus. Yes it was my great idea.

After two weeks of boring old normal poker. I thought hey what the fuck may as well suggest it, not like its gonna kill anyone.

But only Quinn, Frank, Jepha and I would play. The rest were a bunch of lazy fat ass chickens.

“I am not looking!” Frank lied. I knew this after he made the next statement. “Is one bigger than the other one?”

Quinn was left in his top and boxers.

Frank just his jeans.

Jepha left in his boxers and socks.

Me? I was in a bra and jeans. Great way to get men’s attention. I swear!

I glared at Frank and Quinn looked over my shoulder.

“Don’t look at my cards fool.” I scowled.

“I was just gonna tell Frank his answer.” He said innocently. “Frankie boy, the right one is bigger than the left.”

I nudged him very, very hard in the ribs.

“Oh fuck!” he cried in pain. Oh sweet victory. “What the fuck was that for?”

I smiled sweetly and put my hand to my mouth. “Ops my bad.”

The guys laughed at him while taking a slug of their beers. Which was horrible. Guinness is better than the shity cheap stuff.

I lay my cards down. “I win. Now move.” All the guys groaned as I left the table. Sore losers.

I went in search of my top and shoes to go out for a cig.

“Lou take David Bowie with you if you’re going out.”

“Yes mother!” I shouted back at Bert. “C’mon David.” I whistled at the small dog.

I spotted Mikey at the bus door with my top and shoes in his grasp. Just as I was about to grab them off him he ran.

“MICHAEL JAMES FUCKING WAY! GET YOUR SKINNY FUCKING ASS BACK HERE.” I screamed pushing past the fans that were following him. And the dog following me.

The tar was making cuts in my feet, combined with the dirt it started to sting like hell. Yet I kept running after the little fuck.

I could hear him laughing at me. This was one of the many reasons guys were ass holes.

I got thicker and pissed off with him so I ran faster and faster until I was four feet away from him. And I tackled him straight to the ground. You just gotta love big brothers for teaching you that shit.

“Now that Michael is why you never take a chicks clothes.” I grinned slipping my top and trainers on. And I had to help Mikey up. I made him carry me all the way back to the bus as punishment.

When we got back Toro fixed up my cuts. “Zank you Raymondo.”

“No problem Louise.” He laughed shaking his head. His fro was shaking, man was that a weird sight.

I jumped off the small kitchen counter and stood in the middle of the bus.

“Bo-bo. Oh Bo-bo! Were art thou Bo-bo?” I asked.

“What?” Bob replied, sticking his head out of the bunk.

“hi!” I waved over enthusiastically at him with a huge grin plastered on my face. I think it may have scared him a bit. Score!

“Hey Toro can you get David Bowie. He’s outside.”

I could have sworn his face lit up when I said ‘David Bowie’.

“The David Bowie is outside?” he questioned nearly out the door.

“Eh yeah. What other David do we know?” I asked following him.

We looked for aboutan hour before we sat down on the ground and waited. I whistled a couple of times. And Toro gave me a strange look.

“Why the hell are whistling at?”

“The dog obviously.” I retorted, as he looked around. And David Bowie ran towards us. “There you are David Bowie. We’ve been looking everywhere for you!” I scooped him up and Toro threw me a filthy look.

“You wasted an hour of my precious game time to look for the damn dog?!” before I could say yes he had stomped back to the bus.

David let out a little whine as I sighed. “Don’t worry he loves you really. He just has Pissy Man Syndrome at the moment.” As a reply he liked my face.


{{A/N; wow I made half that up like 5secs ago! Lol. Please comment! =] love ya’ll!}}
Sign up to rate and review this story