Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Me, Myself and My Chem

Chapter 4

by MCR_music_mad_girl 3 reviews

Hail To The Bus Driver

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-09-19 - Updated: 2007-09-19 - 577 words - Complete

0Unrated
Bob’s POV

I walked into the driver’s compartment and gave Jen a can of Red Bull.

She smiled as she looked onto the highway. “Thanks Bo-bo”

“No problem. Thought you could use a drink and maybe even some nice company.” I smiled. “Mind if I turn on the radio?”

“Go for it.”

I switched it on and Johnny Cash Burning Ring of Fire came on.

“Dude. Turn it up!” she demanded happily.

I do so and we started singing along to it.

Or in my case screeching like a cat.

I couldn’t help but stare at Jen she was so different. Most twenty-two year olds were out searching for decent jobs with big pay while Jen on the other hand just did what she wanted.

And could be so serious one second like a thirty year old and next thing you know her and Frank are both five year olds messing around.

She reached over the steering wheel with her left hand to get the can. I noticed a silver band on her finger.

She was married? Figures she’s pretty hot.

Wait did I just think that?

Oh well now I’m fucked for sure.

“You okay Bob you look a little freaked or something?”

I shrugged. “I’m good just wondering what else we might have in common with out awesome bus driver.”


“Oh stop that!” she blushed. “Um let me see. I’m half Irish, half American. I live in New York when I anit we you guys and I’ve hand many cool jobs there. I have one brother he lives in England and my mom is in Ireland. I’m pretty weird; Steven probably gave me brain damage at some stage. ” She paused for a sec. “I think that’s all what about yourself?”

“I think most people have brain damage its for cool people only.” I smiled. “I had a really good job as a sound tech until these asses employed me. They totally fucked up my good career and well paid job. I’m from Chicago. I’ve a kid sister Amy who is 16. And I still live with my parents.”

She giggled. It was cute and girly. Not like Frank’s fucking girly pot laugh.

Her phone went off and she grabbed it.

“Sorry I’ve to take this. Hello sweet pea.. yes I’m being a good girl, so far anyway…ha yeah of coarse I’ve missed you I wouldn’t have it any other way. Listen I’m driving at the mo- yes I’ve asked Brian he said it was okay. I may love you and leave you now..bye sweet pea.”

I stared out the window through out the whole conversation. It was probably her husband checking up on her.

“You married?”

“Yes bu-”

Frank ran in running into the wall in the process. “LOU! Food. I need it. FEED ME!” he growled.

Yeah that’s right fucking growled like a dog.

“Okay -”

“There’s a stop just here on the left.” God the man never stopped fucking eating. The pig.

“Okay fine. Don’t open the door ‘til I say. Now fuck off I’m trying to drive you little distraction.”

He skipped off happy with himself leaving us back to listening to the radio.

{{Wow that was shorter than I thought. I might put up another chapter soon if you’re all that lucky and I get comments! =]}}
Sign up to rate and review this story